Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiggin World (Sign ups)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Wiggin World! A challenging tournament where you will put your dueling skills to the test! Everyone may join, so feel free to show what you got! This tournament will be taking place on Dueling Network. So please, don't try to duel on Devpro and such. This tournament is also hosted by yours truly. And before you do anything, please take a moment to review the following tabs. It helps avoid confusion and other problems we may face later on. Thank you.
Allow me to explain how it works:
But....what if no one wants to duel me?:
Alright, why should I join this again?:
Awesome, How do I sign up!?:
Anything else I should know?:
This tournament will start on soon. Any questions you may have I can answer for you (P.M. me here). Sign up as quick as you can Very Happy.  
Entrants:
Hero
Sasukat
Nikosan
Fluff Fluff
The RealDeal
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Killmatronix
Gabz
iAmFlam3ezZ

Last edited by Don Patch on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:35 pm

I'm in.

And to all of you saying the OD entry is too much or whatever, I've got a proposition for you. I will pay your entry fee, just quote my post when you sign up. However, if you win any OD as a prize, I want half of it. You'll still get OD, and if you win a glow you get it all to yourself (I've had a glow for about 2 months I haven't used)
Back to top Go down

Dovahkiin

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Sasukat making all kind of investments lol
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Sasukat wrote:
I'm in.

And to all of you saying the OD entry is too much or whatever, I've got a proposition for you. I will pay your entry fee, just quote my post when you sign up. However, if you win any OD as a prize, I want half of it. You'll still get OD, and if you win a glow you get it all to yourself (I've had a glow for about 2 months I haven't used)

Rich asf

I'm in though. May as well have something to spend 50 OD on ._.
Back to top Go down

Nikosan

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm

To everyone that dosent want to pay the entry fee...

I will do it for you. All i ask in return is if you win you give me a third of the prize OD.

Also sign me up Don

Nikosan/Nikosan

P.S. My offer is way better then what sasukat's
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Nikosan wrote:
To everyone that dosent want to pay the entry fee...

I will do it for you. All i ask in return is if you win you give me a third of the prize OD.

Also sign me up Don

Nikosan/Nikosan

P.S. My offer is way better then what sasukat's

I hope you realise you only have 50 OD. So you can pay your's only... Not even one other person. Pro move.
Back to top Go down

Nikosan

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Hmm it seems im not that good with maths

i can haz 900 OD for free?
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Nikosan wrote:
Hmm it seems im not that good with maths

i can haz 900 OD for free?

Err, no xD
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Everyone who wanted in, is.

Cmon guys, you know you wanna get down in here!
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:10 pm

also babying? go fuck yourself tc
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
also babying? go fuck yourself tc

Alright Killmatronix,

Not only do you decide to openly say how much you don't like how my tournament entry is setup. You also, felt the need to say that. Not only is it inappropriate Neutral I think its downright stupid. You must watch what you say or else you could be banned.

I only said the truth, you were babying Very Happy . You can easily get that OD. Now Neutral grow up i'm sick and tired of your cursing for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:31 pm

oh? dude, the only babying i see here was you making this tourny. without fluff mentioning how to change the prices, you had no fricking idea. and yes. it was what i said and i feel no regrets whatsoever. if that is babying, make your uselessness in tourny making babying as well
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
oh? dude, the only babying i see here was you making this tourny. without fluff mentioning how to change the prices, you had no fricking idea. and yes. it was what i said and i feel no regrets whatsoever. if that is babying, make your uselessness in tourny making babying as well

Look Killma you have 2 choices.

1: Join and stop posting.
2: Don't join and stop posting.

-_- I'm getting annoyed of your posts. Everyone has to start somewhere. Neutral Not only are your posts rude, but also irrelevant. Pick your choice.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:44 pm

hm how about this? you stop posting your annoying responses on my annoying comments.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
hm how about this? you stop posting your annoying responses on my annoying comments.

I'm serious Killmatronix. If you have nothing nice to say, don't. Your using my sign ups for no reason Neutral . If you wanna wage a complaint, p.m. me. Neutral Stop posting your posts here if your not going to join and your gonna badmouth me and or my tournament.

And thank you for acknowledging your posts are annoying Very Happy . That's the first step to recovery my son.
Back to top Go down

The RealDeal

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:51 pm

So much tension. Need my pop corn and soda
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:52 pm

dude. if you have bad shit to say about me here, then you should go on pm. cuz i'm not going to it if you'll happily post shit here
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:55 pm

The RealDeal wrote:
So much tension. Need my pop corn and soda

You should join! You haven't been in a tournament here in forever. Whaddya say bro?

Killmatronix wrote:
dude. if you have bad shit to say about me here, then you should go on pm. cuz i'm not going to it if you'll happily post shit here

Just stop Neutral seriously dude. This is the most pointless thing i've ever seen anyone do in the history of ever (I duel people with wattlock, I know pointless).
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:57 pm

ikr. pointless af man. now stop acting dumb and if you want to continue this, go on pm. cuz i'm not going to reply on this topic anymore. only if you say shit about me.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
ikr. pointless af man. now stop acting dumb and if you want to continue this, go on pm. cuz i'm not going to reply on this topic anymore. only if you say shit about me.

The point of this topic is to join the tournament. All i've seen you do is say bad things about it and me....

You see the problem?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:01 pm

yes. you shouldn't call someone names. now learn, my sapling...
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
yes. you shouldn't call someone names. now learn, my sapling...

Mmk,

You should learn not to curse.

Also, seriously dude make up your mind.

Join

OR

Don't Join

(Your the one who will be missing out).
Back to top Go down

The RealDeal

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Yeah bro why not, gotta get back into the game somehow. Im in man.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 pm

fine. if i'll earn myself 50 OD till it starts, i'm joining. if not, i'm not.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:15 pm

TDR (The RealDeal) has been added to roster.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:18 pm

chanign my previous statement to "when enough people will show up, i'm joining"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign ups)   Wiggin World (Sign ups) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiggin World (Sign ups)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next