Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) Left_bar_bleue100/100Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)   Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:26 am

Welcome to the sign ups for....WIGGIN WORLD! What I hope will be one of the biggest tournaments in ODA history.

What is Wiggin World you may ask?
Spoiler:

Now there will indeed be a fee to get in . (Everyone is allowed in...but you still gotta pay. 50 OD to be precise!)

Why you may ask?
Spoiler:

The smaller the entrants, the smaller the reward. If you want the biggest reward possible, sign up as many people as you can!

Sign ups will start now, tournament will begin sometime after Christmas (Maybe even next year! Ill post the end date when I think it will be enough participants or no one else signs up.)

Everyone will not get the same deck, some wont even get archetypes. Who knows what will go one in....WIGGIN WORLD!

A few things:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) Left_bar_bleue100/100Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)   Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:17 am

I'm in :p. I get this format dragon rulers right?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)   Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:23 am

Yes, and when the ban list changes so do your decks. Anyone hit (Honestly doubt anyone will be hit) can fix their decks.

IF you really mean decks: No, no one gets a deck just yet.
Back to top Go down

Dark Smile

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)   Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:41 pm

im in i get gladiator beast its ok?
Back to top Go down
http://yugioh-online.com.gr

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)   Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:25 pm

tc. an idea you had about series of challenges was indeed really good. but making a tourny out of it? not so much. you see, everybody gets a diff deck and so one will be better than the other. then people can say that it was their deck's fault. and you can give yourself a deck that you already own completely. i don't like the idea of the tourny, but this may not stop you.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)   Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:09 pm

I don't like it, that you are grabbing some of the OD for yourself, whilst you should already be making OD as part of staff. Not cool.

I am entering, though.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)   Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:19 pm

I would like to sign up please. Also please don't give E-Hero's, I got no idea how to use the complex, hard and weird decks.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)   Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:13 am

Gallows wrote:
I don't like it, that you are grabbing some of the OD for yourself, whilst you should already be making OD as part of staff. Not cool.

I am entering, though.

Ill think it over, as for everyone who signed up your in (Ill have to get someone to take the OD away)

Dark Smile wrote:
im in i get gladiator beast its ok?

I choose bro XD it would be unfair if everyone got a deck they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)   Wiggin World (Sign-Ups) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiggin World (Sign-Ups)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1