Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Faith

Leona

To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... Empty
PostSubject: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Hello to all members reading this! I'm the newest duelist to join you here at the Orichalcos Academy and I hope we can all create good memories and bonds with one another.

I am a very quiet person in all honesty but when I need to, I will not hesitate to talk out of term if I believe something is invalid or needs questioning, or even sticking up for someone for that matter.

I will respect each and everyone of you the same, but I demand equal respect back.

I consider myself a very analytic duelist and I truly believe every card has a hidden ability it just takes the right intellectual, mathematical genius to work it out.

I also believe that they're no bad duelists out there whatsoever, That is a very debatable topic but if you just open your mind a little bit and trust in your self and your cards, anything is possible.

I do not consider myself a 'top' duelist, that being said anything is possible in the future. When dueling I probably am the most adaptable duelist you've seen. I won't shed much info on that but you could say my deck 's' are all very attribute'ish' to say the least.

I'll let you all figure that out...

My short/long term goals are simply to improve myself as well as helping others *preferably in my dorm*

I will not apply for a higher dorm until I'm the #1 duelist of my dorm before I progress, so Slifers you'll be seeing me around for a while.

~ "Kaiba, if you truly want to know... open your mind!!"
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... Left_bar_bleue100/100To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Welcome to the academy, Kai. I loved the intro and respect all the points stated. You remind me of Bastion Misawa xD Anyway enjoy your stay!

Last edited by Hero on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... Left_bar_bleue100/100To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:28 pm

number 1 in the white dorm Razz you win!

gl being number 1 in slifer hehehe
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:32 pm

null wrote:
Hello to all members reading this! I'm the newest duelist to join you here at the Orichalcos Academy and I hope we can all create good memories and bonds with one another.

I am a very quiet person in all honesty but when I need to, I will not hesitate to talk out of term if I believe something is invalid or needs questioning, or even sticking up for someone for that matter.

I will respect each and everyone of you the same, but I demand equal respect back.

I consider myself a very analytic duelist and I truly believe every card has a hidden ability it just takes the right intellectual, mathematical genius to work it out.

I also believe that they're no bad duelists out there whatsoever, That is a very debatable topic but if you just open your mind a little bit and trust in your self and your cards, anything is possible.

I do not consider myself a 'top' duelist, that being said anything is possible in the future. When dueling I probably am the most adaptable duelist you've seen. I won't shed much info on that but you could say my deck 's' are all very attribute'ish' to say the least.

My short/long term goals are simply to improve myself as well as helping others *preferably in my dorm*

I will not apply for a higher dorm until I'm the #1 duelist of my dorm before I progress, so Slifers you'll be seeing me around for a while.

Mmk several things.

1: You sound like a cool bro
2: You gotta become head of the Grey dorm
3: You cant become number 1 in slifer, I'm the Baws
4: You're on the right track
5: You have gotten me to believe you will become great, dont disappoint me.
6: Welcome to ODA
7: I......did this for fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:33 pm

tc -_- you're the best slifer? yeah sure
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Killmatronix wrote:

*Rips shirt off

"We got a problem here buddy?"
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:35 pm

yes. a gay in the house -_- get your shirt fixed.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Don Patch wrote:
null wrote:

Mmk several things.

1: You sound like a cool bro
2: You gotta become head of the Grey dorm
3: You cant become number 1 in slifer, I'm the Baws
4: You're on the right track
5: You have gotten me to believe you will become great, dont disappoint me.
6: Welcome to ODA
7: I......did this for fun Very Happy

Point 3 was incorrect, the rest is accurate. xD

Don Patch wrote:
Killmatronix wrote:

*Rips shirt off

"We got a problem here buddy?"

Yeah, put your shirt back on. There are children here, no one wants to see this.

Last edited by Hero on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
yes. a gay in the house -_- get your shirt fixed.

Hmm how rude Neutral how very very rude. I'm truly appalled by your behavior!

*Takes off glove and smacks killma in the face twice with it.

You gotta control yourself buddy
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:38 pm

oh tc... i contol myself every time i'm around you... not to take a fucking knife and stab you -_-

also thanks hero Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Hey mister! Your going to have to get a new name! Razz I'm Kai, Im also Vent but to some of the people who actually Role Play on this site, I'm Kai. So.......:PPPPP
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... Left_bar_bleue0/0To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:42 am

Nice speech. Welcome to ODA.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:58 am

Wow. I seriously would have mistaked you for the other Kai (Ventriloquist)

Welcome to ODA
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:58 am

tl;dr welcome to oda Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Welcome to ODA. I'm Blazer Slater the rainbow girl of ODA. It's nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:27 am

Name change ASAP!
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:45 am

Hello and welcome to ODA, I am DarkSoul and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I hope we can be good friends! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...   To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies... Empty

Back to top Go down

To my fellow academy Duelists/Classmates, Teachers and future enemies...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1