Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well hello there. I'm Kill, the newest member of the shadow hunters. Yugi out of the way, I've made something none of us could do. I defeated Seto Kaiba.

A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 NIHldKW

Now his soul lies in shadow realm. Alone. If anybody wants to join him... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:46 pm

I have my own Mai Valentine Character deck actually. I try only to use cards that she used (although I also included the new support since Mai used them in the Vs Yugi duel in Vegas)
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:47 pm

if you added other cards, it's not a character deck. it's just harpies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:50 pm

I added only Harpie related cards that Mai's deck included at the Nationals Character Duel. Same Reason I include Premature Burial in my Yugi deck.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 pm

character decks can be made only 1 way: pure. any more cards remove the value of the character deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
character decks can be made only 1 way: pure. any more cards remove the value of the character deck

You DO realize that the builds I have are still "pure" as well. Just because you do not think the duels they had with the voice actors as the tournaments do not count doesn't mean we can't use them in the builds.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:56 pm

like i said. it's not a chara deck anymore then. anywhore, they have the same cards they used in anime in voice actor duels.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Killmatronix wrote:

I agree with that. I can add (or remove) so much stuff to my deck to make it better but I would rather keep it pure. Its perfect when its the original deck used by the character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
like i said. it's not a chara deck anymore then. anywhore, they have the same cards they used in anime in voice actor duels.

Then why the hell are you making a fuss about it in the first place?
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 pm

This topic is horribly off topic now...
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 pm

I was making a fuss?... tell me when you scrolled up. i just said that if you added more copies it isn't a character deck anymore. yugioh wiki can help, you. link: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

and remember kids, learning is joy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Hero wrote:
This topic is horribly off topic now...
I blame him.

Killmatronix wrote:
I was making a fuss?... tell me when you scrolled up. i just said that if you added more copies it isn't a character deck anymore. yugioh wiki can help, you. link: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

and remember kids, learning is joy...
No one said a word about adding more copies of anything. I said I added new cards that had been used by Mai in the Vegas duel and you started on your "its not a character build anymore" rant.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:10 pm

ohhhhhh then you DO know how to read. i blame you as well. you started talking about something that isn't connected to this topic. an ultimate fail for a staff member.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Guis, don't argue.. we are talking about character decks not even anything to fight about..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Sorry Hero. I made a side remark about character decks and now have someone giving me hell for it.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:14 pm

acting like a child i see. your full intention on posting on this topic was to be a bitch. i was just fucking joke and then you come. ey. whatever.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:15 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Sorry Hero. I made a side remark about character decks and now have someone giving me hell for it.

The comment about character deck was okay, even if its off topic, its at least making the topic active. Just the argument is a bit pointless. It doesn't matter if Lady uses different support, its her choice. Killma and me like pure builds, thats our choice. Does it really matter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:18 pm

See that's the thing. My builds are still pure. Just that I nclude cards used by that particular character in the anime, manga, and other duels they might have officially been in such as the National Voice Actor performances
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
acting like a child i see. your full intention on posting on this topic was to be a bitch. i was just fucking joke and then you come. ey. whatever.

Killma, really? Don't get angry over an argument about a card game, its stupid.

Lady Loki wrote:
See that's the thing. My builds are still pure. Just that I nclude cards used by that particular character in the anime, manga, and other duels they might have officially been in such as the National Voice Actor performances

Fair enough, I just use wiki and memory (re watched original and GX recently) to make my character decks. I prefer it to be exactly what the character had even if I will NEVER summon "valkyrion the magna warrior" for example.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:23 pm

me? angry? nah man. all she posted was criticizing me. i can read through damn words.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
me? angry? nah man. all she posted was criticizing me. i can read through damn words.

Good, keep calm then. I'll give you another character duel later today?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:27 pm

what you just typed sounded like i'm drugged with chara duels and this will calm me. but sure. duel later
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
what you just typed sounded like i'm drugged with chara duels and this will calm me. but sure. duel later

Lawl, not really. Damn it, he is on to me. He knows his weakness But yeah I'll be online on DN in about an hour. Watching SAO atm xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 pm

I try to go from memory as far as my decks for characters go, but check the wikia if I am unsure on a card.

We ought to make a topic for this. Character Deck Builds; What's Yours?  

EDIT: I posted on this because I wanted to. Not to cause hell or start a fight. Though it seems like anytime I speak on a topic and you're involved, you start some kind of crap with me. I don't know what your deal is but it really needs to stop. I have no personal beef with you so whatever your problem is with me is on you.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:35 pm

whatever. idc about you. i never cause fire intentially.

also, i made a topic once for character duels. got 0 replies. be my guest. try it. i want to see it suceed where i failed.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?   A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Rare Hunter! THREAT!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next