Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rare Hunter Tournament Signups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Rare Hunter Tournament Signups Left_bar_bleue100/100Rare Hunter Tournament Signups Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Rare Hunter Tournament Signups Empty
PostSubject: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Due to my last tournament being pretty much done because of inactive/grounded players, it is high time we start a new tournament. In the rare hunter tournament you will receive a randomly generated card out of a the list of forbidden cards that are not too overpowered or simply doesn't do enough. The banned decks are the same as with testing.

OTK
FTK
Exodia
Final Countdown
Burn
Mill (Deck-Out)

In the bracket you will be assigned your opponent. After someone defeats an opponent and moves on, they have the opportunity of taking between none and all of his/her banned cards and either adding them into your deck or replacing it with new cards. The random generator will use these cards:

https://i.imgur.com/rDA0WkQ.jpg

No one card will be given to more than one person. If you believe I left out a card, or there is a card that should be taken out; then let me know either in a PM or in this thread and give your reasoning. If you just give me a list I will completely ignore it.

The 1st place winner gets 50 OD per player, 2nd place gets 20 per, 3rd gets 10.
*Note* These values were less. You can thank Evil for his very generous donation.

Start signing up!

People signed up:

1. Lever10
2. Archon Dark Heart
3. Aj16amc
4. Ryuk
5. Assassin989898
6. Xsabergirl
7. CalmWind
8. Majinkev84

9. Neverendles
10. Ventriloquist
11. Rakker
12. Gallows
13. Shino
14. TheCoolest
15. Kyonaru
16. Jammy

Signups closed!

Last edited by lever10 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:51 pm

i am in
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Rare Hunter Tournament Signups Left_bar_bleue100/100Rare Hunter Tournament Signups Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Second In the Tourney!!!
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Im In Razz
Back to top Go down

assassin989898

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:12 pm

sign me up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:21 pm

I join
Back to top Go down

CalmWind

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 pm

sign me up
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:47 am

ill sign up\

...also just as a note... i intitially intended to not use yata garasu due to its broken uber broken nature also fishborge and substitode since they are deck specific also ...where pot of gread and gracefull charity??
Back to top Go down

Neverendles

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:36 am

Yeah, im up for the tournament so sign me up
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:25 am

Fishborg is only water specific... there are sooo many decks that use water. Substitoad noone has complained yet about him. Besides some of these cards are intended to get people to play decks they aren't used to. Compared with other cards, the player with pot of greed or graceful charity has a disadvantage. Majin you gave almost no examples. If you gave any support to the card it was so poor that if it was anyone but you I would have completely ignored it. You are an exception because I am hosting the tournament for you and I feel there is a bit more obligation. Now if anyone gives non-detailed reasoning I will not even counter. I will ignore it completely.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Rare Hunter Tournament Signups Left_bar_bleue84/84Rare Hunter Tournament Signups Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 am

I would join, but I think I need to focus on the Ra VS Slifer and Orichalcos tournaments for now. This looks like a lot of fun though.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:48 am

Well we are accepting 7 more people. Feel free to check pack in and sign up when the time comes.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:38 am

Sorry to double post but this needs to be brought back up! Hopefully if we can we will start this with 16.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:49 am

SIGN ME UP AND KEEP ME INFORMED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Rakker

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:09 am

sign me up Razz
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:17 am

Signed up! Vent what do you need to be informed about?
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:02 pm

JUst when it i sand when matches are and such o-o you know just the little things.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Signe me up, yo!
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Sounds fun i am game.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm

If i can join that would be great but if i dont log on for it please skip me
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 pm

In.

Couple questions:
How many copies of the banned card we will get can we keep in our main deck? (1-3)
After we defeat an opponent, we can use their banned card in our deck?
Does our deck HAVE to run the banned card we are assigned?
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:30 am

Running more than one seems excessive to me and would probably give some people too big of a disadvantage. Because of this I will allow 1 copy.

lever10 wrote:

After someone defeats an opponent and moves on, they have the opportunity of taking between none and all of his/her banned cards.

3. I apologize I could have sworn I put this on the list. Yes you must use the very first card you get. The rest are optional. For this reason I removed substitoad.

So coolest what do you mean by what you said? I am confused on whether to sign you up or not...
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:13 am

TC has been having some trouble with his computer/internet, so he does want to join but says to skip him over, should he not appear for his duel.

Just sign him up and should he not be active the next couple of days, just replace him with someone else.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:19 pm

count me in!
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Alrighty we got our 16. Signups are closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Hunter Tournament Signups   Rare Hunter Tournament Signups Empty

Back to top Go down

Rare Hunter Tournament Signups

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1