Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Nino en el Corazon
HP:
Leaving - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Leaving - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

I enjoyed the stay, got to meet some really awesome people!

Sasukat
Lexi
Hero
Don Patch
White Rose Dragon
Blazer
Misa
Midna
Vent
Pain (By the way pain, my dn name is Nino en el Corazon so we keep in touch on the trade)

Now I may as well clear some shit up. So, I had a fight with Sy today. I stated why leadership stability is such bullshit on here.

Evil: You ban people for laughs and giggles. When you are actually hurting the site. You would make a fucking great admin if you would stop horsing around.

Magi: You take stuff way to serious when things are said. If you show weakness towards members.. Well, they have "power" over you. Just mellow out, don't give a shit what they say.. Don't let it get too you. You will make a fine moderator.

Sy: I stood up to your bullshit tactics. I also stood up for you not getting demoted. I believe everyone deserves the chance to start fresh. But you permabanning Killma is bullshit. I still stand by what I said.

If you guys don't establish stability and leadership. This site will die. I hope you guys make it. I really do, cause this site is pretty fucking cool.

Anyways Peace and Love. <3

Last edited by El Kiddo on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Leaving - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Leaving - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:19 am

Member of the Month might be fun.

I tried jumping the Card of the Week back up during the summer, but then no admin would post the pic of the card weekly..  XD  So it just didn't happen.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Leaving - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Leaving - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:17 am

Kiddo how could you not mention me? :'(

Anyway it was nice knowing you here, best of luck in the future for whatever else you feel like doing.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 am

Ventriloquist wrote:
Good question Evil.

I consider the golden age, and this could just be me but, back when Promo was here. Because he was actively going around, TESTING people when he found them on DN at the time and grading them at the time. We had "card of the week" "Member of the month" updates. ....and slowly...that just sorta....Died Neutral

So i say the golden age was when i first joined, before anyone even really knew me ^.^ There was just something that left an impression on me back then

Thanks again for asking.

Oh my gawd. Ooooooooh my gawd. I have to disagree here. Promo was active for a sum of about 3 weeks DX Like I remember, because when he recruited me was the day he came back to ODA, he specifically told me this. Then he slowly stopped coming onto chat, disappearing altogether from it. He got a lot of posts in the forums, but they were almost all spam. And then I demoted him for inactivity and failure to complete his duties as admin.

In my opinion, the golden age of ODA was back when Q4 first joined. I mean, they trolled better than anyone I have ever met, but they made ODA fun, and even assisted us in winning a few wars. They gave ODA a much needed spark and without them I dont think we would have ever hit top 3. DX
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Leaving - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Leaving - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Evil wrote:
Ventriloquist wrote:
Good question Evil.

I consider the golden age, and this could just be me but, back when Promo was here. Because he was actively going around, TESTING people when he found them on DN at the time and grading them at the time. We had "card of the week" "Member of the month" updates. ....and slowly...that just sorta....Died Neutral

So i say the golden age was when i first joined, before anyone even really knew me ^.^ There was just something that left an impression on me back then

Thanks again for asking.

Oh my gawd.  Ooooooooh my gawd.  I have to disagree here.  Promo was active for a sum of about 3 weeks DX  Like I remember, because when he recruited me was the day he came back to ODA, he specifically told me this.  Then he slowly stopped coming onto chat, disappearing altogether from it.  He got a lot of posts in the forums, but they were almost all spam.  And then I demoted him for inactivity and failure to complete his duties as admin.  

In my opinion, the golden age of ODA was back when Q4 first joined.  I mean, they trolled better than anyone I have ever met, but they made ODA fun, and even assisted us in winning a few wars.  They gave ODA a much needed spark and without them I dont think we would have ever hit top 3. DX

Approximately how long ago was ODA within the top 3 academies??
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:23 pm

@Evil:

Well opinion is opinion. You have yours and I have mine ^.^

In my view, its not about "Oh no! This member left," /shuuuuuuun the non believeer!/ SO I don't really put the fact alot of the guys from back then left, cuz that's not what I'm speakin on.

YOu asked me when the golden age was, and I say in my opinion it's when I first joined. Because back then the site simply looked/functioned better. For however short that time may have been.

But on that note, how about this proposal. SCREW DAT!

Let's just all agree to make "The Golden Age of ODA," Begin...... NOW! Neutral Argue with that one SON.

#PuttingTheProverbialFootDown.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Evil

Leona

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:06 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
Evil wrote:
Ventriloquist wrote:
Good question Evil.

Thanks again for asking.

Oh my gawd.  Ooooooooh my gawd.  I have to disagree here.  Promo was active for a sum of about 3 weeks DX  Like I remember, because when he recruited me was the day he came back to ODA, he specifically told me this.  Then he slowly stopped coming onto chat, disappearing altogether from it.  He got a lot of posts in the forums, but they were almost all spam.  And then I demoted him for inactivity and failure to complete his duties as admin.  

In my opinion, the golden age of ODA was back when Q4 first joined.  I mean, they trolled better than anyone I have ever met, but they made ODA fun, and even assisted us in winning a few wars.  They gave ODA a much needed spark and without them I dont think we would have ever hit top 3. DX

Approximately how long ago was ODA within the top 3 academies??<
/strong>

For a few months, all the way til somewhere in Nottu's time.
Back to top Go down

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Where do we even rank now if I may ask?
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Where do we even rank now if I may ask?

4th in number of posts and in points, 6th in number of topics and *gasp* 12th in users... dem stats dont lie.
Back to top Go down

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Don't they do like an overall rank?
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Don't they do like an overall rank?

That's what points is for.
Back to top Go down

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Ah all right then. Rank 4.

We're totally Utopia.

Actually that sounds nice. ODA: The YuGiOh Utopia.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Ah all right then. Rank 4.

We're totally Utopia.

Actually that sounds nice. ODA: The YuGiOh Utopia.

Totally, because the place that you sell/lose/steal souls should totally be a utopia DX
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Leaving - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Leaving - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:11 pm

ODA is rank 4th now? Not bad guys. Place got better once I left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2