Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Nino en el Corazon
HP:
Leaving Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Leaving Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:01 pm

I enjoyed the stay, got to meet some really awesome people!

Sasukat
Lexi
Hero
Don Patch
White Rose Dragon
Blazer
Misa
Midna
Vent
Pain (By the way pain, my dn name is Nino en el Corazon so we keep in touch on the trade)

Now I may as well clear some shit up. So, I had a fight with Sy today. I stated why leadership stability is such bullshit on here.

Evil: You ban people for laughs and giggles. When you are actually hurting the site. You would make a fucking great admin if you would stop horsing around.

Magi: You take stuff way to serious when things are said. If you show weakness towards members.. Well, they have "power" over you. Just mellow out, don't give a shit what they say.. Don't let it get too you. You will make a fine moderator.

Sy: I stood up to your bullshit tactics. I also stood up for you not getting demoted. I believe everyone deserves the chance to start fresh. But you permabanning Killma is bullshit. I still stand by what I said.

If you guys don't establish stability and leadership. This site will die. I hope you guys make it. I really do, cause this site is pretty fucking cool.

Anyways Peace and Love. <3

Last edited by El Kiddo on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Oh and for fucks sakes. Let the past go. It only makes you angry and causes more problems. Forgive, dont forget but also let go.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Leaving Left_bar_bleue100/100Leaving Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:09 pm

I don't know you very well but I hope you're happy wherever you go! It was nice talking to you while I had the chance.

Hope everything goes well for you!
Back to top Go down

Fubuki

Leona

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:09 pm

I agree with some of this, but leaving isn't the way man! D:

I hope to see you back here someday.
Back to top Go down

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:10 pm

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that to me...but leaving is your call. I hope you reconsider returning to us in the future. Despite the blow up we had, I still thought you were an okay guy
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:10 pm

We all know c.c. is a terrible leader. Freedom of speech and all but we've come to accept the horrible dictatorship because the many good members somewhat make up for the few horrible admins. Just try to ignore it all and have fun not giving a fk.
Back to top Go down

Neji

Leona

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Cya bro =/
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:16 pm

Kiddo, your decision is yours. About the Killmatronix issue, we've talked about it and you know where I stand. I wish you the best with what you'll do next.

L, I don't know why you're saying that, even if you've been away for a long time. But if you think so, by all means.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:18 pm

[[Disclaimer: THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS WRITTEN AFTER CAREFUL OBSERVATION OF THIS WEBSITE OVER THE PAST YEAR! ALL IDEAS AND OPINIONS WITHIN THIS POST COME WITH A DEGREE OF WISDOM GAINED FROM 10+ YEARS AS A FORUMITE/STAFF MEMBER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!]]

I, A senior member of this site, have watched it change over the course of two years. And I have to say I have seen very few people with as much insite as this man (besides my amazing self of course hyuk.) There is a serious problem here. And I'ma take this chance to take what Kiddo has said, and take the "sugar coating off of it." Though I will try to be semi respectful.

The authority here, not "Because," of any one person has simply BECOME ...a mask. God knows why. let me explain.

You, the staff all of you, wear your titles like it's something to be proud of. Like you hold something over us, the members. No sir/ma'am. You are here to serve us. Your purpose, is to do as we want. That is the way the internet works. You are supposed to listen to your members, and do your god forsaken best to create and establish a site where every, last, member. Individually. Is happy. Not as a whole. not because, YOU, the staff, think "this is what's best." You are supposed to serve us it's that simple.

But here at ODA, you put up rules, you change a few banners, you re do the site lay out and you feel "proud," of yourself. Because you think a new face, a new set of rules, a new system will make the site more mature. All your really doing is making it LESS mature. Example, google the phrase, "Mature website," and look at the results.... My point exactly.

Censorship is anything but mature. IF you continue to say we, the members cannot say "Shit fuck hell and damn my nigga," you will continue to make this site be more directed towards children. Yes, its a children s card game but in the end, we are NOT responsible for the AGE group that comes here. We are not bound by some agreement that says "The US govt. expects you to keep this site safe for those underage."

So get off your high horse, and spread freedom throughout this website. OR like Kiddo said, it, WILL die. I myself have thought this for A LONG time now, and it is part of the reason I have been so absent. I choose not to be a part of something i view as childish. But I'll NEVER completely give up on you guys. I will remain hidden, in the shadows, and do my best from forgotten streets and corridors to make things back the way they were in the GOLDEN AGE OF ODA!

SO WHO'S WITH ME!

#JoinTheRevolution!
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:22 pm

I fully agree with you vent.
Back to top Go down

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:25 pm

*Slowly applauds Vent's post*

That was beautifully written.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Leaving Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Leaving Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 pm

nice one man

#WasInTheRevoulutionBeforeItWasCool
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 pm

#Revolution
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:33 pm

I think this is all ridiculous Very Happy

Anyway, I'd hate to see ya leave Kido. T.T your the only one I can call Kido. Plus your super fun Sad . But if you wanna I cant stop ya Sad

Back to top Go down

Fubuki

Leona

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:35 pm

Erm, not sure if i fit into this, but i enjoy making the forum look different as it is my job.

anyways, i agree with what vent says for the most part. cussing, however, will most likely lead to more conficts. society dictates that cussing is bad, and it'd be pretty unprofessional for an admin to say, "yeah go ahead and cuss man, no one gives a fuuuuck." personally i wouldn't know how to feel if someone in leader ship said that.

anyways.

#revolution
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Well that ends my stay. I wish luck to ODA taking new order. Make sure stability is placed. And good leadership. <3
Back to top Go down

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Bye Kiddo. Good luck in the future~
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Leaving Left_bar_bleue0/0Leaving Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Well, this day is escalating quickly .-. Soon I'm gonna hear Twiddget is made head admin
Back to top Go down

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Lol no.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:37 pm

In regard to the cussing issue, do keep in mind I'm being extreme because it's called for.

I do support rules, just not tyrannical enforcement of them. So yea, if something is causing problems/will cause problems I'm not about that. Simply, it was more or less a metaphor, or example that the site should have more freedom in general.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Well, this day is escalating quickly .-. Soon I'm gonna hear Twiddget is made head admin

Yeah... no just no. That is not happening..
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:45 pm

It was nice meeting you I have no idea whats going on I havent been on but bye hope you come back someday
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Ventriloquist wrote:
[[Disclaimer: THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS WRITTEN AFTER CAREFUL OBSERVATION OF THIS WEBSITE OVER THE PAST YEAR! ALL IDEAS AND OPINIONS WITHIN THIS POST COME WITH A DEGREE OF WISDOM GAINED FROM 10+ YEARS AS A FORUMITE/STAFF MEMBER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!]]

I, A senior member of this site, have watched it change over the course of two years. And I have to say I have seen very few people with as much insite as this man (besides my amazing self of course hyuk.) There is a serious problem here. And I'ma take this chance to take what Kiddo has said, and take the "sugar coating off of it." Though I will try to be semi respectful.

The authority here, not "Because," of any one person has simply BECOME ...a mask. God knows why. let me explain.

You, the staff all of you, wear your titles like it's something to be proud of. Like you hold something over us, the members. No sir/ma'am. You are here to serve us. Your purpose, is to do as we want. That is the way the internet works. You are supposed to listen to your members, and do your god forsaken best to create and establish a site where every, last, member. Individually. Is happy. Not as a whole. not because, YOU, the staff, think "this is what's best." You are supposed to serve us it's that simple.

But here at ODA, you put up rules, you change a few banners, you re do the site lay out and you feel "proud," of yourself. Because you think a new face, a new set of rules, a new system will make the site more mature. All your really doing is making it LESS mature. Example, google the phrase, "Mature website," and look at the results.... My point exactly.

Censorship is anything but mature. IF you continue to say we, the members cannot say "Shit fuck hell and damn my nigga," you will continue to make this site be more directed towards children. Yes, its a children s card game but in the end, we are NOT responsible for the AGE group that comes here. We are not bound by some agreement that says "The US govt. expects you to keep this site safe for those underage."

So get off your high horse, and spread freedom throughout this website. OR like Kiddo said, it, WILL die. I myself have thought this for A LONG time now, and it is part of the reason I have been so absent. I choose not to be a part of something i view as childish. But I'll NEVER completely give up on you guys. I will remain hidden, in the shadows, and do my best from forgotten streets and corridors to make things back the way they were in the GOLDEN AGE OF ODA!

SO WHO'S WITH ME!

#JoinTheRevolution!

Ew you weren't lying, you use countless commas in your shit O_O

But nah, onto the point I agree completely with you. Anyways, what do YOU consider the golden age of ODA? O_O
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:35 am

Good question Evil.

I consider the golden age, and this could just be me but, back when Promo was here. Because he was actively going around, TESTING people when he found them on DN at the time and grading them at the time. We had "card of the week" "Member of the month" updates. ....and slowly...that just sorta....Died Neutral

So i say the golden age was when i first joined, before anyone even really knew me ^.^ There was just something that left an impression on me back then

Thanks again for asking.
Back to top Go down

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:40 am

I like the notion of Member of the Month~

Card of the Week! That would be cool~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Empty

Back to top Go down