The Twilight Tournament has started!
Posts : 4045
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-07
Age : 26
Location : Mist Valley
|Subject: The Twilight Tournament has started! Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:38 am|| |
First topic message reminder :
Let's get this party started. As a reminder, here are our rules:
1. Decks will be restricted to a single attribute of either Light or Dark. This means that your MAIN DECK, SIDE DECK, AND EXTRA DECK can only consist of monsters that have one element in common. (Ex: If you're joining the Light team, all of your monsters in all three decks must be Light attribute.)
2. The use of Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind monsters are not allowed, since this is going to be the exact opposite of the Elemental Tournament.
There are a select few number of decks that I have deemed overpowered and overplayed. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
4. This tournament will not implement the same deck to a specific player rule like the last one did. It came down to the fact that in order to be on the Wind team you would have needed to use some garbage like Armed Dragons because all of the archtypes were taken. This time around, I don't care if more than one person uses that specific deck (like two people using a Photon deck). I'd just rather not see a bunch of early birds take all of the good decks and the last person to sign up be forced to use Allure Queens.
5. All duels will be in match format. Also decks will be locked.
6. At the end of the tournament, if the winning team has more than one member still intact, the remaining members can duel among each other until one is left. That sole victor will receive a special prize from myself.
7. We're doing single life elimination this tournament. You have one life, you lose the duel, you're out. I don't intend on this dragging out because people lost once and then hardly ever showed up again.
8. If activity from one person is not shown within 4 days of the tournament's start, they will be removed from it. Likewise, i'll be keeping an eye on inactivity this time around. More rules on this will be stated later once I figure out a solid plan for it.
9. To join, you will select your deck and that will determine which team you reside on. If you're planning on using Blue-Eyes, then you're on the Light team. Team rosters will be kept track of on this thread and will be updated as more people join.
10. Please refrain from any trash talking in duels. Let's try to keep this a friendly tournament and not an overly competitive one where you insult another person for their deck choice.
11. No use of "Barrier Statue" cards. For the rules we're playing this it would be overkill to have one of these in your deck. With the right cards you can keep these alive and lock out your opponent. The tournament isn't going to be about summoning a statue on first turn and keeping it alive with Safe Zone. They're banned.
12. Trap monsters are prohibited if they conflict with your deck. If you're on the Dark team but have a trap monster that's an attribute other than Dark, it's not allowed.
13. If any use of Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind monsters are seen/used within a match, that match does not count and the loss goes to whoever used the mentioned elemental cards.
14. NO IMPRISONING MIRRORS. I'm not having a one sided Skill Drain tournament.
15. Even though it should be pretty obvious, I can see someone saying they're going to do it. No stall, exodia, or burn decks.
16. Dual attributed monsters such as Sphere of Chaos and Light and Darkness Dragon are banned.
The rules for the tournament are listed above, and I’m sure you all know by this point. This thread signifies the beginning of this tournament. The Light and Dark team may commence slaughter. When you win a duel, please post a screenshot along with who it was you defeated. Remember, once you lose a duel you’re out. If there are any illegal cards being used in any given duel, give proof and that duel counts as a loss towards whoever was using them. For the winning team members that survive, it’s 1 week of glow + 100 OD for each person. The winner of the tournament, once a small battle royale ensues amongst the survivors for title of champion, there will be a 2 week glow prize as well as 300 OD. Let’s make this a tournament to remember. Let the forces of Light and Dark clash!
P.S. : Due to the fact that there is 7 people on Dark and 6 people on Light, I’ll be joining the Light team with my Herald of Perfection vanilla mix. That is all.
Ally of Justice Quarantine/Catastor/Decisive Armor
Chaos Trap Hole
Barrier statue cards
Sasukat - Hunder (4 wins) (winner of tourny)
Valkoor - Agent (inactive) Lady of Orichalcos - Blue-eyes Evil - Constellar JasonRy8 - Bujin (3 wins) Sylveraine – Cybers Fluff Fluff – Herald
Killmatronix - Dark World Hero - Evilswarm Don Patch - Gimmick Puppet (forfeit to Jason) xdeathseeker187x - "wall dark" .-. El Kiddo - Blackwing (1 win) Vandand - Dark World Watch555 - Infernity (4 wins)
Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed for Fluffy~)
|» Is anyone still here?|
by Sasukat Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:35 pm
» Thank You Everyone!
by C.C. Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 am
» Happy new years
by ArcadianCy Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:33 pm
» Dueling Book
by Princessvilmisa Wed May 24, 2017 7:58 am
» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
by Princessvilmisa Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:22 pm
» japan sushi picture
by Princessvilmisa Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:07 pm
» listing to music what are you doing everyone
by Princessvilmisa Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:31 am
» japan manga store pictures
by Princessvilmisa Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:24 am
» hows everyone day going so far? :)
by Princessvilmisa Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:06 am
» whats your favorite yugioh monster
by Princessvilmisa Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:57 pm
» A Igreja Remanescente Pdf Download
by Kiernan Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:24 pm