Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card   Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Everyone has done something like this before i am sure, but let's have some fun! Post a picture or even just the text of a Custom YuGiOh card based on you!

((Try to remember the words "Sensibility" and "Balance" when making them!))

Lady of Orichalcos
Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 Ladyof10
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card   Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Lol. I'll take that as a compliment? I'll see about making an Archetype around this. I wanted to try, but haven't found the time or the ideas to do that.
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Nino en el Corazon
HP:
Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card   Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Acid Golem on crack? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card   Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:56 pm

I like the desgins of those Sylv, but 2000 Life Points? Isn't a bit heavy for something that is immune to destruction?
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card   Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Heavy? I was in fact thinking it was too easy. Like Kiddo says, Acid Golem on steroids. Acid is not immune, and even backstabs with the no Special Summon Clause, is only 3l [compared to this one, only 3k, otherwise a good 3k]. The only downside of this one compared to Acid Golem is that Acid Golem only requires 1 card for making it. Crane Crane, Wind-Up Rat, Tour Guide from the Underworld. But even for that, I have been thinking this card was too OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card   Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get In the Game! Make Yourself Into a Card

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2