Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ODA Prom: Rundown and Commitee Sign Ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

ODA Prom: Rundown and Commitee Sign Ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ODA Prom: Rundown and Commitee Sign Ups   ODA Prom: Rundown and Commitee Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

All right ODA students and faculty, listen up!

My mast-I mean Sylveraine has given permission to try this ODA Prom one more time, with me as the head of it.

The basics are: This will be a RP event, using your ACTUAL Screen name as your character. If your Screen name is silly, feel free to make a new one for the event. There will be no super powers of any kind, this is just a free-form, conversational RP. More rules will be posted later.

What I will need:
-Decorations. This falls on anyone with good GFX Skills. I'll need 1 Main Banner (two if we can put one on the main page), and several Thread pictures for the dance floor, lanai, etc.
-DJ. Someone with Coding Experience, make a Music Player we can add to the Prom Thread. If possible.
-Theme. Every good prom needs a theme. Will need a good committee of members to help decide this. The theme also affects the banners so would like at least one of the Gfx people to help with the theme choice. (Notice: Theme has been selected as Valentine's Day themed with a celestial twist.)

If you're interested, post below and tell me if you have any special skills such as Coding or Gfx. Let's make a prom night!

Committee Members:
Lady of Orichalcos - Head of Committee
Sylveraine
White Rose Dragon - Gfx and Decorations
Acidik - Coding and Music Player

Last edited by Lady of Orichalcos on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

ODA Prom: Rundown and Commitee Sign Ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODA Prom: Rundown and Commitee Sign Ups   ODA Prom: Rundown and Commitee Sign Ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:54 pm

-yawn- Might as well participate, I can't do the coding of DJ but I do make music for a hobby you can check it out if you like: https://www.youtube.com/user/ExigeMusic
Back to top Go down

ODA Prom: Rundown and Commitee Sign Ups

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2