Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Era Of Yugioh..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
A New Era Of Yugioh.. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty
PostSubject: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:25 pm

A New Era Of Yugioh.. Yugioh

dun Dun DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
A New Era Of Yugioh.. Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Oh god why.. haven't they caused enough damage between GX, Zexel, and 5Ds?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
A New Era Of Yugioh.. Left_bar_bleue84/84A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey lay off of Gx.

Zexal ruined the series the most.

I have no idea how to feel about this new show.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:35 pm

oh shut up, DX, 5Ds had good story, GX was fine. Like Nottu said, Zexal was crap, now I can only wait and see about Arc V.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
A New Era Of Yugioh.. Left_bar_bleue100/100A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:38 pm

GX was the best, it had a good storyline and at the same time it was relaxed and funny
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
A New Era Of Yugioh.. Left_bar_bleue84/84A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Is that what this one is called? Arc V?

As in, Arc Five? Lame title is lame
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
A New Era Of Yugioh.. Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:48 pm

I don't mind Zexal.  The characters are cool.  Well..  Not the main one at all.  But the plot is reallly good too.  I hate GX and I didn't care for 5DS because of the whole motorcycle thing.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
A New Era Of Yugioh.. Left_bar_bleue100/100A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Just wondering, but what was wrong with GX. Its your opinion but just curious.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:08 pm

I didn't like any of the characters, and the plot was really dumb to me.  XD  At least with Zexal they have cool sub-characters like the Archlight family, or the villains.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Fair enough, I personally really liked it. The characters were cool, and each had back stories, that had character development. Plus most of the plot was good. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that Jaden switched from Super Hero's to Talking dolphins / animals. But it was quite minor in the story so meh.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:46 pm

I cannot take Zexal seriously. At all.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
A New Era Of Yugioh.. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:56 pm

well 1: my fav season was 5ds between the engaging stories and darker tone i loved it 2: Noone should be taking zexal seriously cause it wasnt made for u it was made for childrens and even then you have to appriciate the animation and villians.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:57 pm

First off. Original Yugioh. Season 0. that's my jam.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:49 pm

I liked the original series but after that I lost interest. GX was cool and all at first but once they got past the first plot (shadow riders or w/e the hell) it just started becoming obnoxious and overall a waste of time to watch. I've seen a couple episodes from both Zexel and 5Ds and I have to say that I'd rather be watching paint dry.
Back to top Go down

ultrapurple

Leona

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:35 am

Well I hate the first series its absolutely trash. I love 5ds and gx though and I never have seen zexal enough to judge it. Im excited for the new series. A new series means new cards and a whole new method of summoning. I wonder what color the cards will be.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:46 am

ultrapurple wrote:
Well I hate the first series its absolutely trash. I love 5ds and gx though and I never have seen zexal enough to judge it. Im excited for the new series. A new series means new cards and a whole new method of summoning. I wonder what color the cards will be.

o.o  I don't know how anyone can call the original trash..  But alright.  I really hope they don't make new monster cards..  I think it's practically impossible to think of anything else honestly.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:53 am

ultrapurple wrote:

How...can you hate the series that started everything? Had it not been for the first series, there would be no GX, no 5Ds nor Zexal.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:09 am

Wait what? Are you kidding me? I only just started watching Zexal and now its finished? God damn being an Australian is hard.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:26 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
Wait what? Are you kidding me? I only just started watching Zexal and now its finished? God damn being an Australian is hard.

dont worry u still have time before this one is released
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:42 pm

well. i like the first series and gx. never watched 5ds or zexal. but the character of this new series is looking at us with a rape face so yeah... i have no idea what to think and if i would have thought of something, it would have been wrong
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
DarkSoul wrote:

dont worry u still have time before this one is released

Thank god for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:34 am

This one looks like it will be as annoying as Zexal was. Not particularly interested in it so far.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:54 am

Me either.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:02 am

update
The Fifth Main Character's name is Sakaki Yuuya!
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
A New Era Of Yugioh.. Left_bar_bleue900/100A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:42 am

I'm curious if anything else is going to be added to the Extra Deck like the era's of 5D's and ZEXAL, or will it go without like GX? Maybe they will add to the old Monster/Spell/Trap mix? (Ik, doubtful they'd break this classic trio that's lasted 4 stages/generations of this children's card game's life)

I also wonder how far Yu-Gi-Oh! Will go on... imagine 9 or more total heroes from more and more futuristic eras (Maybe they'll go back or between in the Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline...?) all with a "Yu" somewhere in their names. So many Legendary Collections and things like the Premium Collection mini tin that had Yugi Moto to Yuma Tsukamo on the lid might be in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Of Yugioh..   A New Era Of Yugioh.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Era Of Yugioh..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next