Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HATE YUGIOH!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
I HATE YUGIOH!! Left_bar_bleue100/100I HATE YUGIOH!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
I HATE YUGIOH!! Empty
PostSubject: I HATE YUGIOH!!   I HATE YUGIOH!! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:12 am

well no  I don't but this mother does  and this really pissed me off 

http://www.parentsconnect.com/parenting-your-kids/activities/i_hate_yu_gi_oh.html

my message to her 

" I don't understand a word of what he's saying, and more over, I don't care!" maybe if you did care you wouldnt have an issue with it so much maybe if you took the time to learn the game you guys couldhave some common ground to stand on you cant pick what your kids enjoy all you can do is support them shuffling a deck is alot better then what most kids are doing these days ive played the game since my youth and if my kids ever want to learn id be more then happy to sit down with them and if they wanna play soccer ill take them to that to ... whatever makes them happy ..... the game teaches reading , creativity, strategy, math skills ,and socilization and it has gotten me through some tough times and in the end IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU LIKE its not about you its about supporting your child in a positive way ...not complaining about a hobby that isnt all that bad and has many positive aspects...hes not killing hookers on GrandTheftAuto or learning colorful language on Call of Duty hes play a card game with his friends and having a blast .... how can you hate that ?? THATS MY THOUGHTS ON IT.

SO WHAT ARE YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS... FeeL FREE TO LEAVE HER A COMMENT ON THAT SITE  I KNOW I DID
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

I HATE YUGIOH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE YUGIOH!!   I HATE YUGIOH!! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:21 am

LOL sounds like my mom Razz
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
I HATE YUGIOH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE YUGIOH!!   I HATE YUGIOH!! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:07 am

I think this mother should atleast try to be interesting in what he likes she can find ways to make the game construtive. I read some of thee comments and tehy are showing that you can make the game get kids intersting in things. The game can improve math skills let them learn tough process to learn how to think thigns through carefully. If she showed some interst she can see that he is happy with the game.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

I HATE YUGIOH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE YUGIOH!!   I HATE YUGIOH!! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:30 am

Well she is entitled to her opinion. I mean my mom used to hate the game because she thought it was demonic and thought it would turn me into a bad person ( she watched the original yugioh when bakura licked the millenium eye and also when marik ishtar got all evil and vein pops out ). Eventually she gave it a chance and realized i would be the same if i played it or not so she didn't care anymore. Besides she should research what Yu-Gi-Oh means before saying something about it.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
I HATE YUGIOH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE YUGIOH!!   I HATE YUGIOH!! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:03 am

I'm sorry, but this is so typicall American. Very Happy 
I do not know any other place in the world were parents assume a card game is demonic and is going to turn you into a bad person. It's just a game and it will always be just that, even if some people get really obsessed about it. 
As for the mother from the OP, I think she simply needs to take a bit more participation in her son's interests. I can see why she is so worried, but if she would simply try to do what her son likes, maybe the kid will also do what the mother wants from him. Maybe they could agree on something like "we duel 2 times and then we play a round of monopoly" or something of that kind. The kid would be happy because he would have someone to duel with and the mom would be happy because she'd get him off the cards for a while.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
I HATE YUGIOH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE YUGIOH!!   I HATE YUGIOH!! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 am

the mom needs to atleast try to check into yugioh, shes hating it without having any idea what its about, i feel sorry for the kid, my dads the same way.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I HATE YUGIOH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE YUGIOH!!   I HATE YUGIOH!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE YUGIOH!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1