Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanilla Wrath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today is the day I start a revolution. No longer will be the meta be Dragon Rulers, Evilswarm, or anything of the sort. Today, I'm going to assemble a team who's love for using vanilla monsters reaches far beyond the heart of the cards. TODAY, I MAKE VANILLA WRATH.

Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 MyBjaKf

Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Fe8OBlN

Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 GlZ1QjW

I reach out to those interested in displaying the ferocity of what a deck built of/around normal monsters can really do. Many have shown support of my ideas on this topic and understand the power of the vanilla. I hereby decree myself as the leader of this revolution. We shall duel other inner-academy war teams to show that you don't need meta to be the best. Our members will all use decks that either work around a vanilla or consist of several (Ojama, Dark Magician, Blue-Eyes, Science Soldier, whatever you feel). If you wish to apply to the team, just go ahead and sign up and i'll test you whenever I can. If I've seen your vanilla skills in action already and feel you're good enough, i'll just add you to it. We're taking a max of 5 players, with 1 sub possibly, and I want the best of the best.

War roster:
Leader:
Fluff Fluff

Co-leader:
Hero

Other members:
Killmatronix
Sasukat
(empty slot)

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Sat May 03, 2014 3:54 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:40 pm

I'll do it. I'll be co-leader.

I've been the captain of 4 forum Duel teams before as well as the captain of a Pokemon League team.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:18 pm

*shrugs*

Sold. You're one of the more active members of the forum anyway so it would probably be a good idea. We've lost our first war but we will redeem ourselves. We'll look forward to anyone else who challenges our vanilla might in the future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:30 am

So when do we get started? I had almost forgotten about this thread~
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:04 pm

you get started once another team becomes active again so you could war them XD or when your leader wants to set up some team activatys or you could always rematch me
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:50 pm

We'll wait until some war team is actually active again. Anymore it just seems like they've all died out.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
We'll wait until some war team is actually active again. Anymore it just seems like they've all died out.

If Tias is back, his team should still be active. Him and Sylveraine were the leaders.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:11 pm

We'll ask them if they're on chat if they want to start up a war. Hopefully we won't be sweeped by one person again .-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:53 pm

I figured as much. Sadness
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
We'll ask them if they're on chat if they want to start up a war. Hopefully we won't be sweeped by one person again .-.

We probably will be if we are using pure Vanilla again. I personally will be running a mash of vanilla and new dragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:29 pm

My deck only FOCUSES on a Vanilla monster. Not pure
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
My deck only FOCUSES on a Vanilla monster. Not pure

Thats what I will do this time around. I used pure blue eyes and lost horribly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:41 pm

If anything, my vanilla deck is a bit like an Arkana-themed one.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
If anything, my vanilla deck is a bit like an Arkana-themed one.

Mine is mythic dragons using blue eyes are a powerful draw engine and a beat stick with Silver Cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Its not a bad style. My Arkana style uses Dark Magician and Magician of Black Chaos, Secret Village, DAD and Escape from the Dark Dimension
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Its not a bad style. My Arkana style uses Dark Magician and Magician of Black Chaos, Secret Village, DAD and Escape from the Dark Dimension

Sounds like a good deck, we should practise duel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:56 pm

I would be game. I just gotta tweak it (aka rebuild it)

Dn didn't save it for me T^T
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
I would be game. I just gotta tweak it (aka rebuild it)

Dn didn't save it for me T^T

I need to tweak too. At the minute its basically my irl deck but on DN I can improve it a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:01 pm

It will almost be a Yugi vs Kaiba duel. Except I'm not Yugi~
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
It will almost be a Yugi vs Kaiba duel. Except I'm not Yugi~

Mhm. Off topic but I love character duels with Yugi's deck xD
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:18 pm

you all make hieratics cry XD two your blue eyes decks wernt bad because of running normal monsters the lack of traps is really what hurt u the most kill was the only one to run traps and he was easily the hardest to beat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Man does my Arkana love his traps .-.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Man does my Arkana love his traps .-.

I run no traps in my blue eyes mythic's besides royal decree. This will be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Bwahahaha~
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:36 pm

yeah i atleast expected some traps from sasu so i ran a deck thats meant to plow through them the whole duel only 2 traps XD
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
yeah i atleast expected some traps from sasu so i ran a deck thats meant to plow through them the whole duel only 2 traps XD

I did run staples traps in the blue eyes deck I used against you. Im talking about the mythics that I use no traps besides decree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Wrath   Vanilla Wrath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanilla Wrath

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next