Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted Mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Haunted Mansion Left_bar_bleue0/0Haunted Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:40 am

Rumors have it, the original creator of the games once lived in this building.  Some say you can hear them speak to you at night.
Haunted Mansion Wyndcl10
Field Effect:  Dark Attribute monster's attack points will be halved the first turn they are summoned.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Haunted Mansion Left_bar_bleue100/100Haunted Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:17 am

Jack walked into the mansion, looking at the rundown and dusty furniture. "Wow. It's like no ones lived here in ages. Maybe i can find something to explain where I am..... If i know that, i can start walking to Domino City." Jack muttered to himself, Rib Gardna nodding enthusiastically next to him.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:14 pm

After walking through the mansion, Jack still didn't find a phone or information on where he was. After careful concideration, he decided to leave the mansion and find another building, hoping to find someone to explain where he's at.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:10 am

After finding a hidden path out of the maze, not the center, and the fabled treasure mid you but a secret escape, he decided it was enough. If there was truth to the secrets of that place he would return there later after letting the others try, and hopefully fail at claiming the prize.

IN any case, he wandered for a bit and stumbled upon a dusty old house, seemed abandoned for years. Only it wasn't, because right as he walked up the porch steps, another young man stepped out of the house. Kai raised a brow, as the meeting had taken place rather suddenly. He smiled, and spoke no words, only offered his right hand to the man. Either this man would take the hint, and a shaky alliance would be formed... or someone was about to get seismic tossed.

(OOC: Lazy post is lazy...)
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Jack shakes his hand on the way out of the building. (even though i was at the gorge you fool.)
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:19 pm

(Technically, in RP, it "Is" ok to do past events, XD like write something that happened in the past. But 1: it MUST be written, you can't just talk about an idea you had later on. and 2: Normally a bit more notice is given XD but i think we are good, my mistake.)
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:45 am

(Double post cuz dis place so inactive.)

It's winter, the air is chilly, snow blankets the ground; and Kai can be found sitting on the porch of some old abandoned house about to light up.

He put the cigarette to his lips, and raised the lit match to its end, taking a much needed peaceful drags. The silence so grand that he could hear the tobacco crackle as it burned. Eerie some might say, but not Kai. It just sort of put him in a state of Zen.

Alone. With just him and his deck, would anyone ever find him? If so, then which of them was to die. Only time would tell.

(TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR THE EPIC CONCLUSION OF DRAGON BALL Z!!)

...My bad wring anime reference. Ahem, IT's TIME... TO D-D-D-DUEL!
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Jack walked back up to the house, his face lighting up as his gaze landed on the person smoking on the porch. With a grin, he bounded over to the man, each step making loud noises in the snow. "Hey there! Fancy seeing you here again! Is there any food in there? I'm starving....." Jack said with a grimace, his stomach rumbling loudly in agreement.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:24 am

Shiroryu walks into the mansion and walks into a room which looks like the study.
"Maybe i'll find something in here"
Shiroryu looks around and finds an open book in the middle of the desk that talks about the details of what happened in the previous Hunger Games.
"For some odd reason this story feels familiar to me."
Suddenly his eyes become glued to 3 of the participants names: Droite, Pride, and Phoenix.
These names "awakened" something within him.
"What is this feeling?"
Soon a red and blue firery bird like figure appears and comes at Shiroryu then disappears.
Shocked beyond his wildest dreams, shiroryu grabs the book and begins to leave when he notices his arm is hot.
"Why is my arm so hot?"
Shiroryu looks at his arm and on the tricep of his right arm is a Black tattoo in the shape of a Phoenix.
"Why did a tattoo appear on my arm! On the bright side though it looks sweet"
After a thorough investigation of the place shiroryu leaves the mansion and heads for the train car.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Jack sat down next to the man, breathing a sigh of relief when he rested his tired feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haunted Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Mansion   Haunted Mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunted Mansion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1