Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who want to be in my story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm writing a new story called Maskgirl and Maskguy. The story is about the girl who helps people who cant buy something she steals from them to get them what they need. The story kind of like Dn angel  but different. Who wants to be in my story you can be any character you want describe what you character want to look like and like the clothes you want your character to wear do you want your character to have curly hair.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:58 am

Who want to be in my story - Page 2 2Q==
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 am

Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Fc90446_Me_Mad_Preposterous!
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:20 am

Before I just lock the thing myself, just go back to whatever story discussion WAS taking place before all of this erupted.
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 am

ponyswog wrote:
can my name be mr black jones?
Sure and valkoor i add you in the story to

Last edited by Misa on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 am

Forgive me for the image, I couldn't help it for some reason.

Obviously, we know who Maskgirl is, but would you be fine with spilling who Maskguy is, Xsaber? You've given just a bit on the girl and now I'm wondering bout him.
Back to top Go down

GOOSEY

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: zane truesdale
HP:
Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8000/50Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/50)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:28 am

lol what about a gansta goose with a barret 50 cal Wink
Back to top Go down
http://darkflare.forumotion.co.uk/

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:48 am

GOOSEY wrote:
lol what about a gansta goose with a barret 50 cal Wink

I don't think I can draw your character Goosey Razz I think it would be hard to draw. So you want your character to be a goose?
Back to top Go down

GOOSEY

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: zane truesdale
HP:
Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8000/50Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/50)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:05 am

lol sure
Back to top Go down
http://darkflare.forumotion.co.uk/

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Um if it's possible for me to be in it my character would be a 13 year old boy (Obviously) let's see...he usually wears suits or Polos and he has think black rectangular glasses. He is pretty smart and doesn't act his own age. Maybe I can be a best friend of a main character. He is shy,quiet,kind,intelligent but can get cocky at times. His name is Augusto/AJ (Whatever you'd like) Kamex
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Valkoor Lightheart wrote:
Forgive me for the image, I couldn't help it for some reason.

Obviously, we know who Maskgirl is, but would you be fine with spilling who Maskguy is, Xsaber? You've given just a bit on the girl and now I'm wondering bout him.
Maskguy is going to to some one I know and he doesnt go on here. Will Maskguy is going to do the same thing Maskgirl does steals. Sure Aj I will draw your charcter to and I make a 13 years old boy.
Back to top Go down

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:21 am

Well i wanna be in the story my name would be Neptune (Duh) and i would be like 17 years old.Im careless and carefree,downright stupid,childish,clueless,airhead,random stupid ideas,klutzy,easily suprised,lazy,does not believe in personal space (ex:girls boobs),love to give hugs,loves to give cute nicknames,impatient,caring,super omega alpha friendly,super pervert,loves food alot,eats snacks in the middle of everything serious or not.Im a light skinned girl with the body of a pre-teen and and super short look at picture at end of post I have little to no breast but i dont care (just describing my character not myself).My eyes are light purple almost the same shade as my hair, which is about shoulder length with messy bangs, side parts of hair and many strands sticking up, framing my face. In my hair i wear two gamepad-shaped hairclips.

My outfit consists of a white hoodie worn like a dress with two light blue stripes down my sleeves, lining the hood, and down the center with a big white circled zipper with a purple N on it. The hood and ends of my sleeves are purple, while they also consist of two lilac purple stripes. For the hood, my jacket has two USB cable-shaped straps and big pockets with X shapes on them with purple coloring. Along with a plain white choker, knee length white and blue striped stockings, and lilac with blue and white accent shoes. Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Konachan.com%20-%2094082%20sample
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 am

When I write the story I should finish it in two weeks or might take longer. Ineed to buy a sketch pad cause the things I'm going to draw big things small paper won't fit all my drawings.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:59 pm

If there spots still open throw me in ;D

The Kandy King

Dressed in all kandy, Very greedy and picky about kandy ;D

Oh yeah and the King Of the Kandy Kingdom.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:10 pm

you can be my subordinate Very Happy lol just an idea. you sound evil Smile
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Maskgirl owes you a lot for her stealing your candy, Kandy. 8P
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Valkoor Lightheart wrote:
Maskgirl owes you a lot for her stealing your candy, Kandy. 8P
exactly what i was aiming for xD
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Mr.Kandy wrote:
If there spots still open throw me in ;D

The Kandy King

Dressed in all kandy, Very greedy and picky about kandy ;D

Oh yeah and the King Of the Kandy Kingdom.

Sure, I added you in my story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who want to be in my story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2