Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who want to be in my story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Who want to be in my story Left_bar_bleue100/100Who want to be in my story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Who want to be in my story Empty
PostSubject: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm writing a new story called Maskgirl and Maskguy. The story is about the girl who helps people who cant buy something she steals from them to get them what they need. The story kind of like Dn angel  but different. Who wants to be in my story you can be any character you want describe what you character want to look like and like the clothes you want your character to wear do you want your character to have curly hair.
Back to top Go down

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:49 am

i wud like to be in it im learnign englishe a little better and i speak englishe alot than today ago
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Who want to be in my story Left_bar_bleue100/100Who want to be in my story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:52 am

i want to be the main antagonist if possible Very HappyWho want to be in my story I_didn%27t_do_thatlike that pic, short blonde hair, blue sunglasses, hard smoker and likes to beat stuff up, waiter outfit. name's Kill Matronix i guess

Last edited by Killmatronix on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

GOOSEY

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: zane truesdale
HP:
Who want to be in my story Left_bar_bleue8000/50Who want to be in my story Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/50)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:12 am

i just want to be in it lol
Back to top Go down
http://darkflare.forumotion.co.uk/

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:24 am

GOOSEY wrote:
i just want to be in it lol
Lol what character do you want your character to look like and what do you want your character name to be
Back to top Go down

GOOSEY

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: zane truesdale
HP:
Who want to be in my story Left_bar_bleue8000/50Who want to be in my story Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/50)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:27 am

goosey and a gansta goose is what he looks like Razz
Back to top Go down
http://darkflare.forumotion.co.uk/

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:30 am

can my name be mr black jones?
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:46 am

can i be darth vader?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:47 am

twid you're ruining the drama -_- also ponyswog stop spamming and stop acting like a retard
Back to top Go down

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:58 am

Killmatronix wrote:
twid you're ruining the drama -_- also ponyswog stop spamming and stop acting like a retard
im good at role plays i done many on gaia online in fact i may be better than you
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 am

dude. you spammed 3 times the same shit and you didn't get that twid was trolling you at renegades topic. wtf should i think of you?
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Who want to be in my story Left_bar_bleue900/100Who want to be in my story Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:03 am

Pony, this has NOTHING to do with RPs.

Kill, please calm down.

Add me into the story, maybe a friend of one of the main characters.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:04 am

sorry, when i get in the element it sucks me in the action :/
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 am

whoa killma pls get off ur period
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:13 am

hahahahahaha now shut up
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:17 am

im sry sir im going to have to ask you to simmer down, pls do not post again until you are no longer in an angry state, ty this is only for the betterment on the ODA community, i hope u understand
Back to top Go down

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:19 am

why cant i be added? is it because im a brony are u against bronyisem?
ill have u know that bronyisem has rights just like racism so tell me why i cant be on it
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:21 am

you stfu as well -_- now my goal is to say nothing more on this topic. so long and make ponyswog shut his foul mouth (also it's not cuz you're a bronie, it's because u're a retard. note the difference)
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:23 am

Killmatronix wrote:
you stfu as well -_- now my goal is to say nothing more on this topic. so long and make ponyswog shut his foul mouth (also it's not cuz you're a bronie, it's because u're a retard)
WHOA retards have rights 2 man, if you have nothing nice to say pls say nothing at all, tyvm i hope this has taught u a lesson
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:24 am

Guy plz knock it off. I'm disappointed in you guys.
Back to top Go down

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:28 am

Misa wrote:
Guy plz knock it off. I'm disappointed in you guys.
sorry misa :c
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Who want to be in my story Left_bar_bleue0/0Who want to be in my story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:30 am

If you could refrain from double posting or spamming Pony that would be great. I deleted them just don't make a habit of it.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Who want to be in my story Left_bar_bleue900/100Who want to be in my story Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:36 am

I'm blaming Twid for the start of this after Kill said he'd calm down which was immediately after my own post. Twid , when he laughed and told you to shut up, you shouldve done so. Pony, no one is against you personally just for being a bronie (Well, maybe me.). Kill, please calm down once more. I dislike arugments and insults like what you said about Pony being retarded.
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:45 am

sry valkoor, but i have my morals and principles and i will will not compromise them, i must stand up for good and not be silenced by the wicked's attempts
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:49 am

Get back onto topic. If I see any more of this I am locking the topic and those who were involved will face consequences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who want to be in my story   Who want to be in my story Empty

Back to top Go down

Who want to be in my story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-