Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fluff fluff Re-Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Giga Vise - Battlin' Boxer

Match Results: 15/15

He won game 1, and I DC'd midway game 2.

Ruling Knowledge: 12/20

3 correct, 2 wrong.

Attitude: 2/2

Really nice person. Had to wait for his whole test for 2 days, managed to eventually. Respect.

Duel Control: 5/10

The duels were mostly on and off for both of us. It was a real fight for the win, and never easy.

Use of Cards: 18/20

He used all his cards quite good.

Deck Consistency: 18/20

Looks quite consistent. Gets what he needs real well. Few deaddraws from what I've seen.

Concentration: 3/3

He was at the duel, even though I had extreme lag.

Side Deck: 13/15

Not sure what use a single Veiler is to you. Or the single Lance in Side.

Deck Originality: 2/5

Battlin' Boxer. Not exactly what you can call original, unfortunately. But, it works well.

Total points: 88/110

Slifer Red = 0-70
Ra Yellow = 71 - 95
Obelisk Blue = 96 - 110
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue0/0Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Something tells me i'm not using boxers for testing anymore ;-;
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue0/0Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:47 am

Literally my entire supply of decks degraded after this loss. I tested multiple other ones I had in hopes that they could do better than my boxer deck and out of like 10 duels I haven't won a single one now. I think I just quit.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Don't quit. Make them better. But for the test, use something original (makes a difference) but still keep the deck.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:29 pm

My only other option is a little more inconsistent. Boxers are honestly the best I've got ;-;
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Those rulings... i think ur problem is rulings ( like me ) if u improve on that u should be able to reach obelisk
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:22 am

I know :/ I always end up panicing and second guessing myself
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:21 am

The deck wasn't really a problem here. You won the Match and both, your Consistency and Side Deck score were nearly full. Originality was a bit down, but honestly, it is difficult to find a deck that would get full originality and performs really good.
If you would have answered all questions correctly, you'd be Obelisk.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:43 pm

I was almost considering using my new Mist Valley deck for the next test. I mean honestly, how many people do you see using Mist Valley that isn't one of those ninja supported decks? I figured originality would score good in that section but I don't think it's as good or consistent as my boxer deck. If I have to lose 3 points on originality for a deck that performs great, then i'll risk it. I just need to get my rulings straight ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluff fluff Re-Test Results   Fluff fluff Re-Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluff fluff Re-Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1