Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue0/0Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Empty
PostSubject: Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart   Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:02 pm

It was an interesting duel considering he couldn't edit his deck and I had to face banned cards. It was good practice for the next dorm test though lol great duel to the both of us. I won 2-0. He used Wes machines and I used my good ol' Battlin' Boxers :3

Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Aytrsy9

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue900/100Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart   Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:05 pm

I confirm. I just had a few things like Solemn Judgement, Reborn, HS and Avarice. Only got to use Judgement first game, reborn used and HS in hand during second.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue0/0Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart   Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Was cool getting to see em again nonetheless lol :3
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue100/100Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart   Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:10 am

First, congratz on the win.

Second, you can jsut request someone you trust enough to go on your DN and edit the Decks for you. Right?
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue900/100Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart   Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:37 am

Yeah, I just haven't really made an official choice on who will edit my stuff.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart   Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:10 am

vote me i shall add penguin soldier to every deck Smile
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart   Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:17 am

No way that's happening Super... I'm thinking maybe Slayer(Black Feathers).
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue100/100Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart   Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Either way, seen the use of banned cards, I can't really let this duel count. We've had this issue before, and its simple rules. No banned cards, go by banlist. I'll lock this. You can PM me about the issue if you feel that has to be done.

Valkoor, good luck with finding someone about the editing. You could also just get a new browser that can support Editing.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart   Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff vs Valkoor Lightheart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive :: Shadow Duel Arena-