Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic duel of souls and fury

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Epic duel of souls and fury Left_bar_bleue100/100Epic duel of souls and fury Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Epic duel of souls and fury Empty
PostSubject: Epic duel of souls and fury   Epic duel of souls and fury EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:53 am

My Dear friends... It has been official! Bakura's deck is better than Kaiba's! HELLLLLLSSSSS YEAH!

https://i.imgur.com/Fykt2Hw.png

Let me describe you what happened. I will describe only interesting shit, you can ask me later for stuffs. Well, our dearest admin Sylveraine using Kaiba ofc, had ulti blue-eyes and obelisk on the field. i would be doomed if i didn't had dark doors <3. i then change of hearted his blue-eyes and activating my ectplasmer then destroying obelisk with ulti and ectoplasming it. next turn i monster reborned it and ectoplasming it again leaving Sylveraine with 1200 lp with me having 4300 lp (he negated my zome somewhere in the game while i attacked him with it :/) and setting my morphing jar. he didn't attacked so i activated it on my next turn. then i summoned souls and attacked him with souls when he activated shrink so he only lost 450 and i ectoplasmed morphing jar, leaving him with 400 lp. next turn, he summoned kaiser sea horse destroying souls and ectoplasming it later leaving me with 2650 lp if i'm not wrong. and next turn i summoned man-eater bug and attacked him directly when he activated the ring of destruction doing suicide in process. indeed it was a good duel Kaiba, but you're no match to Bakura, the thief king! gg mate, gg!
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Epic duel of souls and fury Left_bar_bleue100/100Epic duel of souls and fury Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Epic duel of souls and fury   Epic duel of souls and fury EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:58 am

If I recall, I had to correct you on your OWN deck, like 5 times, or something. Aside from that fact, my reborn was practically at the bottom of my Deck, and you sacked. While having a burn engine, against Beaters.

And to point out, you missplayed Just Desserts, using it after I used Obelisk, tributing 2 monsters Yet, I let you deal the 1000 damage. So, by all means. Say that Bakura's better. But wait till we duel without take backs. Or any of that. See what happens.

On another note. I made that Deck :p
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Epic duel of souls and fury   Epic duel of souls and fury EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 am

on another deck, it still won :)and that "misplay" was a lag on my part. and i never said i made it. but i love it now. Wink
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Epic duel of souls and fury   Epic duel of souls and fury EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:06 am

Uh huh. Let's see tomorrow how this ends up if we duel again. Let's see if your luck withstands another duel.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Epic duel of souls and fury   Epic duel of souls and fury EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:08 am

lol this duel was a complete re-enactment between my arcanas and my opponent's malefics. i posted a screen in your yugioh memes topic

luck was effing everything xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic duel of souls and fury   Epic duel of souls and fury Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic duel of souls and fury

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1