Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yusei is stealing souls!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Yusei is stealing souls! Left_bar_bleue100/100Yusei is stealing souls! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Yusei is stealing souls! Empty
PostSubject: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 am

Orichalcos Synchrons is legit! This is not the first time i pulled it off but this is the first time I decided to print screen it for all you who said it would fail!

https://i.imgur.com/KMhQP4R.jpg

Couple duels later

https://i.imgur.com/xX1Aoqc.jpg

Last edited by lever10 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Yusei is stealing souls! Left_bar_bleue100/100Yusei is stealing souls! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:57 am

Quasar = Cheap.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:35 am

Orichalcos Quasar = cheap that kill obelisk and keeps going
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:47 am

Cheap is cheap. I always hated that "learn by heart" way of spamming a Quasar.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:32 pm

think you could post a deck list of this or add it to your shop i might wanna try it out
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:07 pm

I'd say you can just use your standard Synchron deck and add 1 Seal and 2 or 3 Terraforming.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:09 pm

i never was good with the syncro deck though.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 pm

This is the kinda deck I like to see. Looks like you put some thought into it and made it work. You must also know that you're screwed if they get past your Synchros while Orichalcos is out, so I'll assume that you play this carefully.

Have you tried playing this against meta decks?
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:21 pm

actually jammy the deck is in the deck shop unless i forgot to save the edits. gallows running terraforming can give useless draws late game.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:24 pm

lever, of course it can, but you can always set it as a bluff. Works many times. I'd run 2 at least, even if you draw into one late game, set it, pretend it is Mirror Force.
Other than that, the idea for the deck is pretty nice.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:28 pm

yes bloody i am extremely careful when playing the seal. I have pulled quasar with orichalcos in my hand but refused to play it due to not being able to summon shooting star dragon. I did it this time simply because I was bored and the game was not rated. The second one is a better example though because it gives a better showing of not having any cards in my hand and no tuners. In this situation it allowed me to go more offensive with doppel and my token sinse they can not be attacked with my shooting star dragon and orichalcos on the field.

The idea of the seal is just a cool thing and is only one card. It is not based around the seal. I do not and do not plan on running any terraformings. I ran a single terraforming before and it wasn't bad, but because the deck will often thin out relatively quickly due to monster effects, tuning, RoTA, etc. I would sometimes draw into both and it was a dead draw. Of the three times that happened the first two were a setback and the third costed me the duel. Red Rose Dragon cleared the field and i just needed a monster with 500+ ATK. That is when I figured the deck would work better without terraforming and for orichalcos to be a somewhat rare and cool thing.

Last edited by lever10 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Good players don't fall for that kinda bluff..

As for the Terra, I wouldn't run 2 copies with only 1 possible target. If you play 2 Terras, you should have at least 3 targets. Anything less means dead draw. At least it's like that in this deck.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Sometimes it is the good players that fall for it and delay themselves in their big plays for a turn or two. The reckless players, that don't think about stuff, would just summon their stuff anyways in the hopes it isn't a Torrential etc.
It certainly won't stop a good player from doing his moves, but it can make him play slower and more carefull for a small timeframe.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 pm

It can slow them down. However it is just as easy to do a bluff with scapegoats, tuning, one for one, etc. I replaced it with the one for one card I neglected to put in and it works better because it isn't as risky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yusei is stealing souls!   Yusei is stealing souls! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yusei is stealing souls!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1