Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Constellars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NS Yoona G

Lucian

Constellars Empty
PostSubject: Constellars   Constellars EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:38 am

https://i.imgur.com/FhmhsQt.png

Monsters: 19
Constellar Algiedi x3
Constellar Kaus x3
Constellar Pollux x3
Constellar Sombre x3
Constellar Sheraton x2
Maxx "C" x2
Fire Fist - Bear x1
Honest x1
Photon Thrasher x1

Spells: 10
Upstart Goblin x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Fire Formation - Tenki x2
Reinforcement Of The Army x1
Dark Hole x1

Traps: 11
Safe Zone x2
Vanity's Emptiness x2
Fiendish Chain x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Solmen Warning x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Torrential Tribute x1
XYZ Reborn x1

I'll update this when later about my side deck and extra deck choices. If anybody wants further explanations about my card choices just ask, because I wrote this when I was feeling lazy.

Constellars ConstellarAlgiedi-HA07-EN-SR-1E

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Constellar" monster from your hand.

Algiedi is a pretty cool guy who can make you get 4 Constellers out in the same turn. Only downsides is Pollux/Sheratan don't get their effects and Veiler and his effect gang-banging friends. I run three of him because if I lack a Pollux or have no Graveyard for Sombre somebody has to take the job of whipping out those Constellars. I have seen him being ran at two however.

Constellars ConstellarKaus-HA07-EN-ScR-1E

Cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Up to twice per turn: You can target 1 "Constellar" monster on the field to activate 1 of these effects;
● Increase its Level by 1.
● Reduce its Level by 1.

Kaus is my favourite card in the deck. He allows for an easy rank 3-5 XYZ and he is searchable through Tenki. This guy is the guy that you don't want to get Veilered. I run Kaus at three because you need him to make Pleiades, who is like the poster boy of Constellars.

Constellars ConstellarPollux-HA07-EN-SR-1E

During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Constellar" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

This guy, this guy right here is such a boss. His effect cannot be negated by Veiler, Fiendish Chain, Skill Drain, nuttin'. Pollux is the main play maker in the deck. He allows for easy XYZing and has a decent attack behind him. Pollux is ran at three, always. He is too important to be ran any lower, and he can be searched through RotA.

Constellars ConstellarSombre-LTGY-EN-SR-1E

You can only use each effect of "Constellar Sombre" once per turn. While this card is in the Graveyard, if it was sent there this turn, you can Normal Summon 1 "Constellar" monster for 1 less Tribute.
You can banish 1 "Constellar" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Constellar" monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand, also, this card gains the following effect.
● This turn: You can activate this effect; Normal Summon 1 "Constellar" monster.

He's like Kerykeion but worse. He has a really abusable effect that can lead to big fields and XYZ bombing. Unfortunately unlike Pollux his effect can be negated. He's mostly used to fetch a Kaus or Pollux from the grave. I run Sombre at three because he can recycle Kaus/Pollux and is pretty much a second Pollux that can stack.

Constellars ConstellarSheratan-HA07-EN-SR-1E

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Constellar" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Sheratan would be cash money if he was level four. He's a solid card who can bring those beloved ones to the hand, but he really falls behind due to his level. Kaus is a remedy to his level, but if you manage to get both of them on the field at the same time without using Sombre or Pollux odds probably are not in your favour. I only run two of Shertan because the Constellars I normally want searched (Pollux, Kaus) are already able to be searched by other cards. I wouldn't run Sheratan at three just due to the fact that he's level 3 and other cards can search so he would end up being dead/annoying to draw in to.

Constellars MaxxC-CT09-EN-SR-LE

During either player's turn: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; this turn, each time your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), immediately draw 1 card. You can only use 1 "Maxx "C"" per turn.

Maxx "C" is too important to not main deck this format. If you face against decks that you can't use it against well just side deck it. His effect really helps out Constellars because they can be really inconsistent at times. I run two Maxx "C" because one is not enough to do the job and three is too cloggy in this deck.

Constellars BrotherhoodoftheFireFistBear-CT10-EN-SR-LE

Once per turn, when this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard, then target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target.

We all know Bear is a great card. He pops monsters and searches/searchable by Tenki. I only run one Bear because he takes up the almighty Normal Summon and he can be super cloggy with more copies of him.

Constellars Honest-DT07-EN-DRPR-DT

During your Main Phase: You can return this card from the field to its owner's hand. During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up LIGHT monster you control battles: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; that monster gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling, until the End Phase.

Constellars are lights, Honest works with lights and stuff. Hilarious with Praespe. I only run one because well...yeah.

Constellars PhotonThrasher-BP02-EN-C-1E

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you control no monsters. If you control another monster, this card cannot attack.

A light level 4 special summon. That's all really needed to say asides from his attack. I only run one Photon Thrasher because in order to find more room for him I would have to end up dropping Maxx "C" by one or Bear by one. I could also drop Sheratan down to one, but I don't feel comfortable doing that.

Constellars UpstartGoblin-LCYW-EN-UR-1E

Draw 1 card, then your opponent gains 1000 Life Points.

I'm running this over Pot of Duality because I really like my Special Summons in this deck. The life points increase does get in the way with the Shark Fortress OTK, but that's not a huge problem seeing as the OTK is situational. I run three Upstart Goblin's because 37 card decks are best decks.

Constellars MysticalSpaceTyphoon-YS13-EN-SR-1E

Target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.

This card needs to be ran at three this format really.

Constellars FireFormationTenki-AP03-EN-UtR-UE
Constellars  border=
When this card is activated: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK. You can only activate 1 "Fire Formation - Tenki" per turn.

Searches out my beloved Kaus and pops monsters with Bear. It helps with the consistency of the deck because Constellers really need that search. Kaus is the only way to get out rank five XYZs. I only run two Tenki's because the almighty banlist had spoken.

Constellars ReinforcementoftheArmy-YS13-EN-C-1E

Add 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Searches out Pollux and that's cool and stuff.

Constellars SafeZoneEXVC-EN-SR-1E

Select 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field. It cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects, it cannot be destroyed by battle, and it cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card is removed from the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.

This card is great. It saves your Pleiades from Veilers and the such and is just clutch in general. It's used mainly to protect a rogue Kaus/Sombre on your opponent's turn and to save that Pleiades from dying. I only run two Safe Zone's because one doesn't get drawn enough to do it's job and three is pretty cloggy.

Constellars VanitysEmptinessSTBL-EN-C-1E

Neither player can Special Summon monsters. Destroy this card when a card is sent from the Deck or the field to your Graveyard.

This card is hilariously this good. Combining this card with Pleiades is a guaranteed ticket to making your opponent commit seppuku right on the spot. Same as Safe Zone. I only run two because I want to see it, but three copies is a little much.

Constellars FiendishChain-SDWA-EN-C-1E

Target 1 face-up Effect Monster on the field; that target's effects are negated, also that target cannot attack. When that target is destroyed, destroy this card.

Stops attacks, saves your monsters and stops effects. I like this better than Veiler in this deck because you don't want to be getting hit with attacks. If I were to run this at three I would drop XYZ Reborn, but I am really like XYZ Reborn in here so I'll keep Fiendish Chain at two for now.

Constellars XyzReborn-ORCS-EN-ScR-1E

Target 1 Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it and attach this card to it as an Xyz Material.

This card has won me so many games. Top decking this and summoning a Pleiades from the grave can win a game on the spot. I love this card in here, but I don't think I would run more than one of it.

Last edited by NS Yoona G on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:
Constellars Left_bar_bleue100/100Constellars Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Constellars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellars   Constellars EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

NS Yoona G

Lucian

Constellars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellars   Constellars EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:05 pm

rakhalix wrote:
Nice! Very Happy
Glad you like it.

I'll update this with my side deck and extra deck card choices when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down

Fubuki

Leona

Constellars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellars   Constellars EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:10 am

A very nice post, or should I say lesson? Either way you've made it clear that, in the right hands, Constellars are nothing to sneeze at. Bravo.
Back to top Go down

NS Yoona G

Lucian

Constellars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellars   Constellars EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:26 am

Fubuki wrote:
A very nice post, or should I say lesson? Either way you've made it clear that, in the right hands, Constellars are nothing to sneeze at. Bravo.
It needs more work. I still have to explain most of the cards. Most of them I just put that they are good but didn't list why I run them at only 1-2 of them and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Constellars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellars   Constellars Empty

Back to top Go down

Constellars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1