Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks Left_bar_bleue100/100Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks Empty
PostSubject: Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks   Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Ghostricks are a new halloween based archetype released in shadow specters. They flip themselves up for attacks/effects then flip themselves  back down to hide to resemble ghosts.
they have 2 level 1's 2 level 2's and 2 level 3's each level representing a different type
level 1 = fiend
level 2 = spellcaster
level/rank 3 = zombie
they also have 1 xyz monster and some spell/trap support

all ghostrick monsters share the effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster (but can be Normal Set).
Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position.
on to the cards

Ghostrick Lantern
When your opponent's monster either declares a direct attack or targets a "Ghostrick" monster you control for an attack: Negate that attack, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position.

this is the battle fader of the deck, however it doesnt need to be a direct attack.
recommended at 2-3

Ghostrick Specter
When a "Ghostrick" monster in your possession is destroyed by an opponent's card (either by an opponent's attack or a card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position, and if you do, draw 1 card.

Allows you to keep field presence with draw power.
recommended at 2-3

Ghostrick Witch
Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change that monster to face-down Defense Position.

A walking book of moon.
recommended at 2-3

Ghostrick Yuki-onna
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Change the monster that destroyed this card to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, its battle position cannot be changed.

Another book of moon, but this time there card cant come back to atk mode.
recommended at 2-3

Ghostrick Kyonshee
When this card is flipped face-up: You can add 1 "Ghostrick" monster from your Deck to your hand, whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Ghostrick" monsters you control. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Kyonshee" once per turn.

Your monster search in the deck, since this card counts itself you can set it first turn then if its attacked into you use it to search specter, kyonshee goes to grave, then you special summon specter and draw 1 card.
recommended at 3

Ghostrick Stein
When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can add 1 "Ghostrick" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Stein" once per turn.

Your spell/trap searcher in the deck.  Using this card with Ghostrick house can allow it to attack directly to use its effect.
recommended at 3

Ghostrick Alucard
2 Level 3 monsters
Your opponent cannot target any other "Ghostrick" monsters, nor any face-down Defense Position monsters, for attacks.
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Alucard" once per turn.
If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 other "Ghostrick" card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

this is the ghostrick xyz monster, and the only monster that can't flip itself face-down.  it defends your other ghostricks from attacks.  Having 2 of them can stop your opponent from attacking completely. it also destroys your opponents set cards making good use of yuki-onna and witch.  last but not least it is a generic rank 3 xyz allowing you to summon it with tour guide.

Ghostrick House
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ghostrick_House
Neither player can attack face-down Defense Position monsters, also a player can be attacked directly if all monsters they control are in face-down Defense Position.
Halve all effect damage that either player takes, and all battle damage that either player takes, except battle damage from "Ghostrick" monsters.

The decks field spell, allows players to atk directly if all the opponents monsters are set as well as saves you from a lot of damadge.
recommended at 3

Ghostrick Out
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ghostrick_Out
Reveal 1 "Ghostrick" monster in your hand; this turn, "Ghostrick" cards you currently control and face-down Defense Position monsters you currently control cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, card effects.

Your protection from effects, not even compulse or d. prison can get past this, as well as saving you from big eye and effect veiler.
recommended at 2

Ghostrick Panic
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ghostrick_Panic
Target any number of face-down Defense Position monsters you control; change those monsters to face-up Defense Position, and if you do, change face-up monsters your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position, up to the number of "Ghostrick" monsters changed to face-up Defense Position.

This card is definately interesting to say the least. Used with Ghostrick house this card can allow you to deal some good damadge to the opponent or can defend you during your opponents attacks.
recommended at 2

other support
allure of darkness
tour guide from the underworld
summoner monk
dark armed dragon
terraforming

This is a deck i really enjoy and hope you guys do to.
remember to let me know what you think of this deck down below and let me know if you want to see more deck discussions like this.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks Left_bar_bleue0/0Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks   Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm

I really want to learn how this deck plays, so I'm very thankful for this J.  XD

I had planned on buying a lot of the Shadow Specters, so I guess it's a good thing to learn them too.

**Thumbs Up**

Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks KM56N
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks Left_bar_bleue100/100Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks   Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:27 pm

thanks, i've been testing them out so if you want to duel me with them let me know, and there an interesting mirror match.

also if you want me 2 go more into detail on any of the cards let me know.
Back to top Go down

Freaky Axel

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks   Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Yea, Ghostrick are awesomely fun, I feel that they may become Tier 1,5 if not meta.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks   Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am

yeah, definately if things slow down next format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks   Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1