Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Graveyard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

An area where all defeated foes and allies will lie.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:48 am

/A full 30 feet away around a hill, an orb of deep purple magic quietly pops open like a bubble, dropping Edmund on his rear. That deck of blank cards he found was no good, he should've never have touched them. Well, he was a card collector of anything from Tarot to TCGs, and his instincts grabbed them. Now he was stuck in this new place instead of at home, practicing his incantations every week. The orb seemed impenetrable as long as he was in such a space. Halloween Cannon or Pumpkin Smash would cost him a Soul which he could not spare, but it suddenly just popped like nothing.
He rose up and dusted his orange Witch clothing off, made sure his Illusion was still functioning properly. It seemed like a graveyard. All around, Tombstones, crypts, and trees. A nearby hill held a statue which he headed for. He was unaware of the people on the other side when he was reading the engravings on the Tomb Statue marker. The deck was still in his right hand at the time./

The Graveyard - Page 2 Tdt9
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:07 am

C.C. was sitting on a tombstone. Reaper wasn't there. He hadn't appeared when she needed him. And all she had now was the guy's scythe. She stroke the handle softly, as Nottu and Aj walked over the Graveyard. She saw them, but didn't speak up. It had no use anyway. She'd only have to kill them. Or be killed by them. Either way.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Pride The Arrogant wrote:
Nottu's stomach's eye opens and it begins speaking again.

"Soo...  The girl's finally gone down...  Has she?"

"You know..  I told her a little information that might be important to know..."

He eye's pupil squints and looks at Nottu.

"Care to call a little shadow magic into play...?!"

Nottu glared down at the pest on his wound, "Her name is Droite, not 'The girl'," he growled, "The sooner I can rid myself of you, the better."

He found a proper location to bury her and set Droite's body off to the side, "Stand back Augusto."

The elf's eyes began to glow cyan again as he muttered an incantation in an ancient language and his hands moved in a rhythmic manner, causing the ground to be scooped away by an unseen force. Within a minute, there was a six foot hole before him.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 pm

He stepped back. "You know i could have just dug a hole..." Augusto said. Augusto picked some flowers. "Let's put these on her." he said. Suddenly her butterflies were dieing. He got them and put them on her too.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 pm

"That's good Augusto, she would like those," Nottu replied softly.

He lifted his friend's corpse in his arms one more time, muttering to himself, "If only I could have saved you. If only I could bring you back..."

He closed his eyes and shed more tears for his fallen ally as he said a silent prayer to Odin. 'May the valkyries sing thee to thy rest.'

Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 pm

He let down tears. He grew angry at himself and lifted a tree. He put it back down. "I think she will like this too." Augusto said as he got 2 trees and put it to the sides from her." He cried more. "I will never forget you Droite you were and always will be my sister." he said putting his hand to his heart.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:01 pm

C.C. looked at the two, swinging her legs, while sitting still on the tombstone. Burying another person, things must've gotten real out of hand.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Tentacle like hands come out of Nottu's stomach and it begins speaking again.

The shadows begin pouring out of his stomach until there's a large pool upon the ground.

The merge together and begin forming the looks of a man.  Eyes and mouths located all over the body.  He begins speaking.

"Tell you what...  I'll tell you how to cure your illness in exchange for one small task...  You don't have to do anything...  Just stand up..."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:05 pm

C.C. saw Pride, or at least something resemblant to Pride, cmoing out of the guy she'd identified as Nottu. "Well if I'll be damned." She got off the tombstone, and walked up, still keeping her distance, and still the scythe in her hand. "Pride. Sorry about the lake. It was ... well. An accident."
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Nottu bowed in pain as the shadowy figure poured out of his wound.

"Stand up? You've got some nerve showing yourself right now. I am in the middle of burying my fallen friend."

His attention turned to the girl holding a scythe, "Didn't I meet you on the beach?"

Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:09 pm

"Nottu!" Augusto yelled. He was confused by everything. "Who are you?" he asked ready to morph.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:11 pm

"You all should know me by now...  Pride..."

The shadow grits its' teeth.

"Unfortunately for me, I'm currently trapped under the lake..."

The shadow glares at C.C.

"My friend there screwed things up....  But no bother..."

He looks back at Nottu.

"I'm about to be freed regardless..."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:15 pm

"Why thank you. If I recall, it was you who trusted me to keep such a mass of water to the side, while you took your time to stroll down and examine the fine architecture. Not everything can be blamed on others. Nevertheless, I'm glad you're still ok." Her attention then shifted to Nottu, entirely ignoring Aj. "An you. I have been trying to get to you for a while now. I initially just wanted to set souls free again. But, you just had to run off. So I changed my mind. I have different plans now. So I'd like to duel you now. After you buried the burned cookie, off course."
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Augusto tightened his hands and made a fist. He hated being ignored as it was when he was poor. "I asked you a question miss." he said.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:18 pm

"Don't you dare speak of her in such a way!" He turned to face the girl, "You want that soul?" He reached into his shirt pocket and produced a card of "Elemental HERO Neos Alius' and held it up, "Have it. I only held on to it so it didn't get lost in the jungle or something."

He flung the card at her so she could catch it.

"As for you, Pride, just what do you want from me?
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 pm

"I just want to be out of this prison..  That's all..."

The shadow puts his hands up in the air and grins.  

"Is that too much to ask...?"

He looks back at the card that he just threw.

"I suggest you be careful with those..  Who knows what they could do."

Then back at Nottu.

"You know...  I could have used that to bring Droite back..."
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Nottu's eyes narrowed as he turned to face Pride, "You have the power to bring her back..." he grabbed him by the collar, "And didn't bother to say so until now?"
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Augusto grew angrier. "You little!" he yelled. He got a boulder and walked away from them and threw it.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 pm

C.C. grabbed the card, a smile appearing. "Dear dear Nottu. I think you missunderstand me. I cared for the souls. Past tense. Means, no longer. All I want to do now, is put an end to this. People die, people suffer. It's natural. So what harm could it do to inflict some death and pain myself?" Still ignoring Aj, and now ignoring Pride as well, she stuffed the card in her pocket. "So. I'm here in order to duel you now. To do some pain. I mean, you can't get hurt more then you already have been by losing miss sunshine there, can you?"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:32 pm

The shadows melt in Nottu's hands.  

They all pour on to the floor and flow around them all endlessly, like a stream.

"I could have brought anyone back with any soul you see."

The shadows smirk.

"However, how long they stay like that would be a problem..."

The shadows pop-up into 3 dimensional objects, reenacting what Pride is saying.

"You see..  I could do it..  But if we were to use Kira's soul..  Kira would be in Droite's body..."

The shadows all begin ripping and shredding a fake body apart...

"A soul that doesn't belong in the same body only lasts so long you see...  Within a matter of hours, the body decomposes and begins destroying itself from the inside..."

"But...."

The shadows smirk.

"If you were to get Droite's soul back and put it in her body...  That would be a different result."

They shadows all look over at C.C.

"I need Nottu alive for just a few more moments dear...  Hold on..."
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:36 pm

"Then I need to find her soul. Who has it? Who took it?"

His attention was on Pride now, uninterested in C.C. or her taunting him for a duel.

Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Augusto just stood there with the anger increasing. "I think Phoenix has the soul correct?" he said.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 pm

She walked up, and on purpose planted a heel onto the shadow or Pride. "No escaping, elven boy. I'll help you find her, if we duel. If you lose, you'll be reunited. If I lose, well. I'll be past caring by then. Life is just so fragile. Isn't it better to all unite in the other side, as souls, to whatever place you go to?"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:46 pm

The shadows try to grab C.C.'s feet make her unable to move.

"I'm first you wretched brat..."

He looks over to Nottu.

"Currently Droite's soul is in the Mountains, with PhoenixofPain."

"Now..."

There's a feint snapping noise and The shadows try grabbing Nottu's arms and legs, pinning him to the ground.

"Let's begin this...  It'll take but two seconds...."
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:51 pm

"What the?" he was surprised by the shadowy tendrils and struggled, but as a mage he was not physically strong and fell to the ground on his back.

"What in Odin's name are you up to!?" He pulled and resisted the pinning but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next