Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orichalcos Hunger Games V2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pleasure to see you all here.  As you may be aware, for some inexplicably odd reason, Elesa seems to have disappeared beyond our capabilities.  Since so many people were interested and excited about this event, (including me), I decided to continue it and take it over.

Some of the rules she stated originally I found to be kind of useless and for that, I will just be removing them just to simplify the event and make it run much faster.  Here is a complete list of the rules below.  If a situation is created that causes problems during the event, this list is capable of having rules added to it, so be warned!

- You'll begin your adventure by selecting one of the 7 first areas and posting your appearance there.  I complete list of all of the areas can be found here > https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t1535-orichalcos-hunger-games-areas-story#15171

- You are required to have submitted a list of your decks.  Since Elesa has all of them, but is no longer participating, I'm afraid each participant will have to resend their deck archtypes to me.

- Banned decks:
No Alternate Win Conditions (Exodia, Final Countdown, etc.)
FTK/OTK (Not to be confused with the potential to OTK)
Burn
Mill
Stall

- This event is a FIGHT TO THE DEATH.  As in, only one player may be victorious.  The only way one can get rid of another student is if they duel them, and the student loses.  Certain rules have been added here.

1.  If you run into someone and they wish to duel them, you are permitted 1, "Get out of Jail" free card.  As in, once per area, you are permitted to not duel.  Or, if you're confident, you could duel them.  But, if you do not wish to duel, you must either leave the area upon using your card, or stay and be at risk of dueling immediately.

2.  Certain other conditions may be added as well.  For example:  You could have 4 duelist form a tag duel and duel one another until only 2 stand.  (Only available for YGOPRO)

- The Creator (me) will be applying different conditions to all areas, so be prepared for anything special to happen.  

That honestly covers most of the basics of this tournament or event if you will.  You can find a complete list of all of the participants down below.  I would like all of those still willing to participate to confirm their application and to resend their decks to me via PM.

The winner will recieve 1500 OD and a free name effect for one month! As an added bonus, you will also recieve one FREE Dorm Advancement Test. All you need to do is put in the test request.

Slifer Red:
Aj16amc
Mada Mada Dane
Twiddget
- Kira -
Droite
LastHope
Eren
jammy
Awsome35
Valkoor Lightheart

Ra Yellow:
Nottu, the Evoker
Pride The Arrogant
Blazer Slater
TheCoolest
IRonnie
Phoenixofpain

Obelisk Blue:
C.C.
Gallows

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me down below.  I'm sure someone else will probably wondering the same thing at some point.

Last edited by Nottu the Evoker on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : Changes to Dorms)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 am

Twiddget wrote:
ill join

(You've already joined)
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 am

oh i hadnt joined this one yet though
Back to top Go down

LastHope

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:00 am

If you want to be technical about it, you shouldn't even be allowing Dragon Rulers or any effective "Spellbook/Prophecy". I don't want to be mean to the Meta or anything (I myself am a Meta freak) but, by technical classification, E-Drags aren't even an Archetype; they're a series, because there are no Spell cards that specifically support "Dragon Ruler" monsters. That's one of the requirements for something to be considered an Archetype, officially anyway. And while Spellbook and Prophecy can each be used by themselves, they're actually in the opposite boat; they're BOTH official Archetypes, thus breaching your double Archetype rule. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Now, then. I shall be joining your event, if I"m permitted to do so. I have quite a few Duelists in here that I'm very interested in Dueling. However, I must ask, do I just have to send you my Archetype, or my Deck list as well?
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:41 am

The deck list please.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:12 am

We should have a prize for this event of some kind.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:14 am

I know.  I was going to talk to the admins of that they thought was reasonable.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:35 am

Hmm, I have an idea, but I'll run it by the others first.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:08 pm

i'm in

time for revenge, pride...
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:27 pm

lmfao remember last time u became his slave?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:41 pm

grrrr shutup Kira! btw... wanna team? :3
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Edited the OP so we can clearly see the dorm difference
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:01 pm

when will pride be on?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Usually in the evenings
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:28 pm

O_O  ...?  T^T  Just because your timezone is different, doesn't mean I'm on in the evenings!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:58 am

Whatever. Razz
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:19 am

since pride says we have 3 days left to join rpg I decided for the heck of it I would join.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:23 am

Alos, forgot to ask this, Are we to play Single Duels or Match Duels?
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:03 am

The duels are to be matches.  But there will be NO siding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games V2   Orichalcos Hunger Games V2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orichalcos Hunger Games V2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2