Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So...what did i miss in 1 night?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
So...what did i miss in 1 night? Left_bar_bleue100/100So...what did i miss in 1 night? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

So...what did i miss in 1 night? Empty
PostSubject: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Im a bit....baffled as to what i missed. I have gotta stop logging out early :/.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Not sure but I had time to count the votes and I call bias.

coolest 7
pride 5
twid 7
blazer 7
bubble 1
gkamall 1

Neutral

I vote for twid!
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
So...what did i miss in 1 night? Left_bar_bleue100/100So...what did i miss in 1 night? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:08 pm

wow now what about everything else?
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:14 pm

ik what u mean.. i log off way to early to.. i missed it and something happened anyone know?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
So...what did i miss in 1 night? Left_bar_bleue84/84So...what did i miss in 1 night? Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Congrats on being the second new moderator Tc. Make us proud boy.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:39 pm

I like how you completely ignored my post. Neutral
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:22 pm

oh the voting was just to see who people would vote for and then the staff decided by themselves who would be mods but i think they were slightly influenced by the poll
Back to top Go down

Teanutty

Leona

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Eh... Nottu didn't want Twiddy for mod and decided to totally ignore the whole democracy thing. Sad because that would mean the poll was for nothing if they're just going to be biased. Can't say I didn't see it coming. The two mods should've been Twiddy and TC if they were going by poll results.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:55 pm

we were going by poll results.  The poll wasn't voting for who becomes mod it was just to get an idea of who would be good and who wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:59 pm

People can't vote on whether someone is good to be a mod or not. That's decided by experience, and as far as I've seen none of the people that became mods had any.
Sure Twid might be the biggest troll in all of ODA but i'm pretty sure he would do a great job as a mod.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:12 pm

You know thats something I don't quite understand. If someone doesnt have experience, where does one become able to get experience? Or do they just have to sit there and do nothing?.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
So...what did i miss in 1 night? Left_bar_bleue0/0So...what did i miss in 1 night? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Meh, The poll was just a thing so people felt like they could participate too.  IDK why everyone thought as if it was actually going to determine the results, but whatever.  XD  Anyway, good job on the status sir.  You deserve it.
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:33 pm

i think the TC has a good point u cant gain experience until u are given a chance so how can u say that u will only give people with experience that job. that causes an endless cycle of those with eperience gaining more and those without it never getting any
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Congrats cool on becoming mod! and if experience is one way in believing in your self then..........

So...what did i miss in 1 night? _____kamina_by_skyelines
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Democracy has fallen TC :*( America is not what it used to be
Back to top Go down

Teanutty

Leona

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Pride The Arrogant wrote:
Meh, The poll was just a thing so people felt like they could participate too.  IDK why everyone thought as if it was actually going to determine the results, but whatever.  XD  Anyway, good job on the status sir.  You deserve it.

Usually that's what polls are for?

For actually deciding on something instead of misleading people. Honestly, I feel like the poll was just so people can say: Oh, yeah we're not biased since we actually tried to listen to your opinions only to have them shoved in a friggin closet. Sadly, that's extremely poor management and if things are run that way then it's basically going to be: The bigger kiss up will always rule.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
So...what did i miss in 1 night? Left_bar_bleue0/0So...what did i miss in 1 night? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:51 pm

They said that the admins were making the final decision SEVERAL times...
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:54 pm

twiddget this is your warning, give it up already.
the whole academy voting for the mods makes it more of a popilarity contest.
your only upset because people were voting for you and you didn't get the job as mod.
And the way that you've been acting about it shows me you're not ready to be mod.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:05 am

Im no kiss up Sad i think. I honestly have no idea. The way i act is normally the same everywhere. Also thanks for the advice kira but i think i should do both at the same time. Thank you pride for what you said, and twiddget democracy never fails! except in home associations -_- those guys are jerks.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:24 am

Jammy, it was still a popularity contest.  This whole thing pissed me off to be honest.  Neither of the two who were chosen were suitable, however they are two of the most popular members on ODA. I am not siding with Twiddget, but it annoys me, it really does.  If anyone were suitable, it would be Pride, and you know it yourself.  You know it yourself that Pride should have been chosen and no one else, and if you were FORCED to pick someone else that it should have been Blazer only, and even then, only as a trial mod.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 am

and so.....rather then saying what i missed i created a war zone :/ everything i touch turns into a weapon
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:32 am

Evil is right.
If we had good mods this topic would have been locked a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 am

evil, dont tell me that my 2 votes went to blazer and pride.

topic locked.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:29 am

....let me add my part on this. I didn't vote simply because the fact that I thought the voting would go fine and that the mod decisions would be made correctly. Some of this I already saw coming. Twiddget was going to be high on the popularity poll because of her team members and people that know her. Even knowing that, I wanted to see what kind of response she would give for mod. As you can already see with her post, she didn't put any effort into the post at all. In other words, she didn't really care as much. I did want Pride to be mod on my part, because I knew he would be a good mod, BUT he is knew here, and I need to know he can control his emotions sometimes. Council decision wise, there is no need to see that Blazer isn't suited for mod as she has shown she is suited for mod already, even without being in power. No, the poll isn't to deceive anyone. The poll is to see how the council and other mods either abide to the poll and see how to relate to said votes. The poll is over but I would have voted Pride and Blazer. TC just needs experience in handling these things, but it wasn't a bad idea to see if he could get anywhere. You can't just shun him because he had no experience. People have to start somewhere. It is also disappointing people want to call bias when we as mods and council already know what we are doing here. There isn't any "tricks". People already stated how it was turning into a popularity contest, and all of you know full well it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...what did i miss in 1 night?   So...what did i miss in 1 night? Empty

Back to top Go down

So...what did i miss in 1 night?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1