Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yugioh! crimzon riders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
yugioh! crimzon riders Left_bar_bleue100/100yugioh! crimzon riders Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
yugioh! crimzon riders Empty
PostSubject: yugioh! crimzon riders   yugioh! crimzon riders EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:46 am

This is an idea i came up with, its the next yugioh series after zexal. The series futures a new type of monster that is red. The red monsters are called crimzon monsters and crimzon summons (when you summon them) the series will be about a motorcycle gang that has been going around defeating people and stealing there souls. as usually the main character will have to stop these people. The crimzon monsters will be a big part in the story and im still working on how to summon them. I got a few different ideas just gotta tweek them out. so let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: yugioh! crimzon riders   yugioh! crimzon riders EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:09 am

Just an idea for the summoning, Monsters who are 1 level apart (Lvl 3 + Lvl 4, Lvl 2 + 3 +4 for more advanced cases etc.), make them belong in the main deck? Pay x ammount of life to shuffle back into the deck and draw 1 card, can only use this effect once per turn. I kinda associate red with lp so a lp cost fits imo. Basically, Xyz monsters were doubles and triples, this'll be a straight with less cards (If you guys understand poker) So the highest monster in the chain would be the lvl of the summon. You could add specific types, like a lvl 3 + a lvl 4 fiend, or even Dark magician + a lvl 6 monster for Crimzon Dark magician? Could have them be the same type/attribute but i think that would be best as an option and making the overall summon way too difficult, they also wouldn't be usable in all decks.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
yugioh! crimzon riders Left_bar_bleue100/100yugioh! crimzon riders Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: yugioh! crimzon riders   yugioh! crimzon riders EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:51 am

i like your idea. since i'll have to make a lot of brand new cards for this having them in the main deck will help me make support easier. And crimzon dark magician actually gave me an idea for the story. Thanks i'll make sure to give you credit for the ideas you gave me when i post the first episode. as for now time to begin working on the template for crimzon monsters.

EDIT: well at first i tried to do something cool looking

yugioh! crimzon riders EwnPJvJ

but obviously that didn't turn out that good

so then i went and did something more basic and got this

yugioh! crimzon riders FrV2DJQ

its still not that good but i can't do much better, im not good at this lol

If anyone can make a cool looking one, preferably with a lava design like on the first one i would be willing to pay them 500 OD, if your interested let me know.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
yugioh! crimzon riders Left_bar_bleue84/84yugioh! crimzon riders Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: yugioh! crimzon riders   yugioh! crimzon riders EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Dude, the flame card is sick!
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
yugioh! crimzon riders Left_bar_bleue0/0yugioh! crimzon riders Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: yugioh! crimzon riders   yugioh! crimzon riders EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm kinda sick of the whole, "Motorcycle" thing.  XD  I kinda want a story where the main character is evil, but turns good.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: yugioh! crimzon riders   yugioh! crimzon riders EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:09 pm

this idea is so cool! i even thought they were gonna do red cards to! and ya i dont think they will do motorcycles anymore cause of 5ds maybe something else... and would if it was a series about yugi yusei and yugi together? that would be amazing!
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: yugioh! crimzon riders   yugioh! crimzon riders EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:35 pm

thanks i'll have to get started on this now that i figured out how crimzon summoning will work and the story of them.
as for how there gonna work i'll give you a hint.
we're taking monsters to the next level
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
yugioh! crimzon riders Left_bar_bleue84/84yugioh! crimzon riders Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: yugioh! crimzon riders   yugioh! crimzon riders EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:20 am

Above Level 12?

Oh wait, Crimson Summon by placing a card on top a card of a lower level?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yugioh! crimzon riders   yugioh! crimzon riders Empty

Back to top Go down

yugioh! crimzon riders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-