Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yusei512

Leona

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:08 pm

hey everyone its me yusei512. IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know alot of u have probally wondered where ive been and if i was even alive (lol). well to answer ur question ive been trying to run my own academy (crimson stardust academy or CSA for short) and it hasnt been going good for me right now but im here and im also running my academy. so it feels good to be back with my old friends
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 am

always glad to have one more especially an old friend like yusei
Back to top Go down

Yusei512

Leona

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 am

oh thx kev its good to be back with the old group and even meet some new friends (u guys have been there for me through it all even when i was mad and made my own academy)
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:13 am

wb yusei its good to have you back
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Welcome back
Back to top Go down

Yusei512

Leona

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:39 pm

thx guys its good to be home once again... and hey i missed u guys terribly.... and u know somethign as the leader of the CSA (crimson stardust academy) i would like to have the CSA become and Affiliate to the ODA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1