Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

shino

Leona

i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 Empty
PostSubject: i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3   i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:45 pm

I feel pretty accomplished at this moment and just wanted to share this with the rest of y'all. By the way cool did ya go to the locals i didn't see ya if ya were their that was me getting all the hype for pulling that off :3
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 Left_bar_bleue100/100i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3   i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:38 am

nope :/ u weren't there to be fair I was pretty late cause my car broke down :/ yesterday wasn't such a good day, I also bashed my head on some igneous rock it still hurts Sad.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3   i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:30 pm

You have good luck lol
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 Left_bar_bleue100/100i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3   i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:49 pm

you know it Cool also DN is down and my devpro has seemed to uninstall itself :/
I say that cause I cant find it and it already typed for me......devpro is scary....
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3   i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:42 pm

TheCoolest wrote:
......devpro is scary....
i will never look at devpro the same way again, now i only picture it as a killer from a horror movie.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3   i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Good job on completing the challenge. I'm proud of you.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 Left_bar_bleue900/100i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3   i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:25 pm

jammy wrote:
TheCoolest wrote:
......devpro is scary....
i will never look at devpro the same way again, now i only picture it as a killer from a horror movie.

Hahaha, glad i only use DN. Congrats on the win though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3   i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1