Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trade Section Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Trade Section Rules Left_bar_bleue84/84Trade Section Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Trade Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: Trade Section Rules   Trade Section Rules EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Welcome to Orichalcos Duel Academy's Trade Section! Here you can haggle, wheel-n-deal and trade your real life cards with other members of the Academy and make those fianl fixes to your collections and/or decks without having to buy new cards.

I will be overseeing the Trade Section myself, so if there are ever any questions, issues or concerns please contact me.

Orichalcos Duel Academy is NOT responsible for lost or disrupted mail.

Rules:
1. All regular forum rules still apply such as swearing, double posting etc.
(Note: You are permitted one daily BUMP on your trade thread)

2. You may only open ONE trade thread.

3. You are required to post a typed Trade list. Video Threads will not be permitted however you may include a video with your typed list.

4. You must have a minimum of 30 posts on ODA before you may open your trade thread and you MUST also have been tested and placed in a dorm.

5. Do not use external reference systems from other websites as your credentials, we will be starting everyone fresh here.

6. Do not rip. Ripping is when you are to make a trade but never send your side of the trade after receiving their side. This is punishable by being banned from trading on site.

7. As we do not have an iTrader like some forums, we will do this for now: When a trade is being confirmed, simply PM the person with the trade and your address to confirm. They will then send their address to finalize. Send A copy of the Finalized trade to me. I will keep track of everyone's Trade Ratings here.

8. You may include non-YuGiOh items you have for trade. Just include a section in your thread for "Non YuGiOh Haves" or a section of that nature.

Banned from Trading
[-]

Top Traders
[-]

Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Trade Section Rules   Trade Section Rules EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Wow, so they liked my idea?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Trade Section Rules Left_bar_bleue84/84Trade Section Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Trade Section Rules   Trade Section Rules EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:13 am

Seems so.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Trade Section Rules   Trade Section Rules EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Seems cool maybe now i can get my hands on thoughs booster warriors i have been needing for a hole 2 days XD lol or maybe i just wait for my locals and trade for it buy it ether way cool beans.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trade Section Rules   Trade Section Rules EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Don't post in the rules thread guys. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade Section Rules   Trade Section Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Trade Section Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Trading-