Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

ODA Global Trade Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

ODA Global Trade Station Empty
PostSubject: ODA Global Trade Station   ODA Global Trade Station EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:15 am

Here you can post a list of Pokemon you are looking for and what you have to offer. Once you have a F/C posted and exchanged, feel free to trade with other Members!

Please post Trade Lists as follows:

Haves
Pokemon : Nature : Shiny?

Wants
Pokemon : Nature : Shiny? : Egg Moves?
Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff
Zed
Fluff Fluff

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
ODA Global Trade Station Left_bar_bleue0/0ODA Global Trade Station Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ODA Global Trade Station   ODA Global Trade Station EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:41 am

A big want I'm currently looking for if anyone has it:

Thundurus, any speed boosting nature except jolly, max IVs in special attack and/or speed, any level, no preference on shininess or not.

What I currently have to offer:

-Kyurem, level 100, jolly
-Rayquaza, level 70, adamant
-Latios, level 80, adamant
-Zygarde, level 70, mild
-Landorus, level 100, brave
Back to top Go down
DarkSoul
Admin
DarkSoul

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
ODA Global Trade Station Left_bar_bleue100/100ODA Global Trade Station Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ODA Global Trade Station   ODA Global Trade Station EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:29 am

Do you have any idea how hard that would be to get? e.e

ODA Global Trade Station D1cHY1V

ODA Global Trade Station Darkso10

Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff
Zed
Fluff Fluff

Character Sheet
HP:
ODA Global Trade Station Left_bar_bleue0/0ODA Global Trade Station Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ODA Global Trade Station   ODA Global Trade Station EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Extremely. BUT. It's worth a try .-.
Back to top Go down
DarkSoul
Admin
DarkSoul

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
ODA Global Trade Station Left_bar_bleue100/100ODA Global Trade Station Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ODA Global Trade Station   ODA Global Trade Station EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Not to even mention the fact that they are roaming Pokemon with extremely low catch rates, in my Black 1 I had to use my Master Ball on it and I hate using my Master Balls. I try keeping them so I look more pro. :3

ODA Global Trade Station D1cHY1V

ODA Global Trade Station Darkso10

Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff
Zed
Fluff Fluff

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA Global Trade Station   ODA Global Trade Station EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:22 pm

On GTS on Pokemon X/Y it's horrible. The chances of someone actually trading one with a good nature is ridiculously low, let alone that breed having good IVs on top of it. I actually hit my all time low yesterday. I was traded a thundurus with 0 IVs in EVERY stat. I threw it back in GTS and got a shiny Landorus with perfect IVs though so idefk how my luck escalated that much but I'm not complaining .-.
Back to top Go down
Fluff Fluff
Zed
Fluff Fluff

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA Global Trade Station   ODA Global Trade Station EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:43 pm

If anyone on pokemon X/Y has a durant with the ability 'traunt' I would give some a legendary for it. Just throwing that out there in case anybody has one ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODA Global Trade Station   ODA Global Trade Station Empty

Back to top Go down

ODA Global Trade Station
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Pokemon :: GTS-
Jump to: