Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Broken Left_bar_bleue100/100Broken Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Broken Empty
PostSubject: Broken   Broken EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:12 am

Hello.

Let me start off by asking. How foolish are all who've not been broken? How foolish they must be!

Yea; I'm going to leave that right where it is, quote me on it if you would like. Now moving on, today I will be going on what on many occasion I have been quoted on having in such forums as "Rant's" I was those reading NOW that some of the following material MAY be a bit offensive. Nothing drastic however. So, that covered... have you ever felt sad? Lonely? Have the troubles of life eaten you down? It suck's doesn't it? I know, I'm asking many questions but I understand because I myself know pain. It's horrible. I am sorry for your loses and I wish you the best.

What are your mornings like?...

Could you tell me? Like, could you provide me an accurate description of your general feeling each day? Are you happy? Perhaps you need a cup of coffee and you are good to go! Do you work? Is is hard? If not, what about school? Do you pay bills? If not, are your parents mean? Have you ever known love? Haha, I believe I am beginning to digress. Are your days happy. Do you FIND some happiness in each day or at least each week? I hope you do...

There was once a time when I did. Just the same that is. Sorry, this is beginning to become difficult to write. Ok, but today ... I found none.

I cannot tell you how long it has been like that. The best way to describe it is each day is black. I no longer see a future for myself. I no longer even BELIEVE in happiness. Or love. I believe that all things are painful. And then you die. And that is the curse of the miserable plague of life. Sorry, again; I was not always like this. PLEASE! Keep believing life is good. That things will get better. Believe in a God, or a Demon for all I care. I have my own believes on Life and Death. Do what you can to keep your MIND safe. Because at the ripe young age of 22 years old.

I am broken.

RANT ALERT::

If you read the spoiler good for you. If you did not well then that's a shame.

Being broken is the worst thing. It numb. Like...NUMB EVERYTHING! BODY MIND SOUL!

Meaning.

I don't feel.

I don't care.

And I'd ready to die.

~Peace out!~

LOCKED!
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Broken Left_bar_bleue100/100Broken Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken   Broken EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:08 pm

You dont have to feel like this. yes life does have some painful and bad parts but those shape us and make us a better person in the end. The trick is to just focus on the good parts in life. All of your fun times you have had. And try to forget the bad times. When your going through a bad time focus on whats good and how it will all be over soon. I was broken once to. But i found a reason to live on and be happy and you need to to. Whether you know it or not there are people who care about you and love you. Parents, Grandparents, Friends, Teachers (depending on your age), siblings, and for all you know someone that is just to shy to talk to you. I know i can't go and write a whole book in one post like a lot of people do but i can tell you this. When your feeling down music can help a lot. I dont know if it will help you but it helped me at one point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeI4Ft8P7ks
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Broken

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-