Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1234Deck's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

1234Deck's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: 1234Deck's Test Results   1234Deck's Test Results EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Match Duel: vs. Zombie Agents vs Harpie Ladies
Single Duel: vs. Scraps vs Cyber Dragon Variant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Results: 4/12 points

2 Tester vs. 1 Testee

Match Deck Construction Total: 11/17

- Number of Cards: 2/3
He had 41 cards in his deck.

- Consistency: 7/8
Early game Harpies have the strongest of consistency. Popping heavy backrow, and going for XYZ plays such as Plover, Maestroke, and Big eye. Although in duel 1 as the duel progressed You were running out of plays to make. Pot of Avarice saved you more time, but overall good deck.

- Originality: 0/4
Harpies aren't Original. Currently they fall under tier 2-2.5, and already an FTK has been created with Harpies. No notable techs were set aside from the norm.

- Side Deck: 2/2

He had a full side deck.

Match Performance Total: 17/23 points
Duel 1: I went 1st going starting with a small setup. Immediately turn 2 you went into 2 harpie ladies to attempt to pop my 2 facedowns. Nice, but torrential got you on that part. It would have been optimal to pop your hysteric sign, to +2 me right off the back. You used hysteric party turn 4, and didn't realize that you had destroy spell and traps mandatorily. Near the end of the turn I had to remind you, and you popped your part and sign. It would have been better to destroy party instead of hunting ground, because you already overlayed your monsters for a plover and Maestroke. Turn 6 you topped a POA and drew 2. Then you normal summoned summoner monk after setting your spell and trap. I think the misplay overral affected the outcome of the game, and by turn 9 I turn the game around and won with BLS.
Duel 2: On turn 3 you went Harpie dance and overlayed for a rank 7. My gachia was taken and I took a big hit from that. Good play. Turn 5 you repeated yet another Rank 7 play and by that time you won the game. No misplays here.
Duel 3: Turn 2 you set up bottomless Hunting ground with a 2k beater on the board and destroyed my trooper. With time running out on my cpu I had eliminated your backrow with mst. I took game with an OTK play with Tour Guide and Hyperion. If you had gorz or trag, I would've answered with Herald of Orange Light. There wasn't much you could do here, and I apoligize for that.

- Rulings: 6/8
Some miscalls on your own Harpie's Hunting Ground. Didn't realize the effect was mandatory.

- Focus: 2/2
Minor error in not paying attention to how many life points I'm supposed to take off.
- Use of cards: 4/5
Turn 6 you used avarice, and then summoned summoner monk with no follow up. That misplay costed you later for game 1. Game 2 you sealed the duel up with rank 7 plays and the +2 off with the harpies. Game 3 you couldn't do much. A couple of minor misplays, but overall you did well. You went defensive after big attacks with overlaying into maestroke knowing that my deck could pop cards on the field very nice.

- Siding: 5/8

Game 2 he forgot to side cards. Game 3 he sided a couple of cards that would get rid of my monsters, I don't exactly recall the name of the card sided (I apoligize, but on my account I remember it being an ok side).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 5/5 points

Single Deck Construction Total: 10/13 points

I suggest taking out Huge Revolution for Starlight Road. Not only is Solemn Warning at 1, Getting off starlight road is much easier, and provides more protection at any time of the game-state.
- Number of Cards: 2/3
41 card deck.

- Consistency: 4/6
In the beggining you used Cyber Valley to think the deck out and restart your hand with 7 cards. It was a nice technique, but make sure not to rely on it too much. It was starting to become a clutch early on in the game. On my side I didn't have much answers to your plays with my starting hand, but You didn't have much plays to offer after. There wasn't any backrow issues except for Huge Revolution.

- Originality: 4/4
No one uses Cyber Dragons very much. Even when Cyber Dragon was popular in the old formats, Cyber Dragon decks weren't used much in the meta-game.

Single Performance Total: 12/15 points

- Rulings: 8/8
There were no ruling issues here. I was actually happy that you knew that Discarding a card for the use of Dragon Ravine was a cost, when I chained Mystical Space Typhoon.
- Focus: 1/2
You set a facedown card, not realizing that gigantes destroys all spell and traps on the field when destroyed by battle. You tried to take it back after I used Gigantes effect, but that was a misplay you made (Destroyed card was prison and a facedown).

- Use of cards: 3/5
Turn 3 you over-extended. You specialed Cyber Dragon, normal another Cyber Card, and mind controlled my Scrap Beast. You then overlayed into Queen Dragun (in which the effect prevents Cyber dragon from being destroyed by battle and can ss it from grave it it was destroyed by battle). Optimal play would've been to just attack, considering the fact I only had 1 face-down. If it was a mirror force, you would've taken a heavy - from card advantage. And also after using Gigantes effect. I saw the set cards were d-prison and Pot of Avarice. It let me see that turn 3 you set Pot of Avarice along with Huge Revolution. Setting POA was definetely not optimal. It should've never been a bluff, and you should've held it in your hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attitude: 2/2
Good attitude. No complaints
Deck Variety: 3/3

Harpies for an aggressive deck, and Cyber Dragons were a beatdown/monster control type of deck. That what they both seemed like, and how you were playing the deck were different.

Overall: 64/90

Welcome to the Ra Yellow Dorm! Thank you for testing, and enjoy your stay at ODA! Very Happy

Last edited by Taisakuno Shouri on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
1234Deck's Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/1001234Deck's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
1234Deck's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1234Deck's Test Results   1234Deck's Test Results EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:50 pm

You don't write anything directly under construction or performance, instead put it below things like "Use Of Cards" or "Consistency".
Back to top Go down

1234Deck's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1