Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OneForAllAndMore's test results.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rose la Kill

Zed

OneForAllAndMore's test results. Empty
PostSubject: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:33 am

Match : Nimble vs Verz

Match Results: 10/10
Game 1: Verz hurt me a lot less than it normally does (THANK GOD). I was in defense-mode throughout the beginning of the duel, as I didn't draw into the cards I needed, and neither did you. A major misplay occurred on your which changed the fate of the duel. Due to this, I am obliged to deduct at least one point. I lost this game.
Game 2: The game wasn't exactly dominated by me, however, I controlled the majority of the field while only taking LP lost from my own Solemns. However, you managed to come back from nothing.

Deck Construction: 16/20
Lot's of cards were used that I don't completely agree with, but still hold great purpose. This deck, however, held a working energy and a decent amount of synergy with it's monsters to keep plays efficient and consistent.
As for the 'forbidden' cards used: The forbidden series is related to preferance and nothing more of.
This deck, however, was lacking two important staples: Dark Hole and Heavy Storm
In addition to this, Maxx "C" should be in the side deck, rather than in the main deck.
Other than that, I didnt see anything too wrong with the deck in general.

-1 Deck Lockdown
-1 Kagetokage
-2 Maxx "c"
+1 Dark Hole
+1 Heavy storm
+1 Dark Armed Dragon
+1 Mystical Space typhoon.

Duelist Performance: 18/20
You managed to keep fighting, even when the odds were against you, which is extremely admirable. In addition to this, your use of traps was above average, and you were able to utilize cards exceptionally that others wouldn't even think to add. Your plays were consistent, as was your stalling and ability to come-back.

Siding: 8/10
Sided Deck Devastation Virus (2x) and Heavy storm
Deck Devastation, literally, would have devastated my plays, and render me useless for dueling in game 2. None of my monsters would have been able to be used due to it. Heavy Storm, however, seems as if it should be in the main deck rather than in the extra deck.

Side Deck: 3/5
Side deck contained : 2x Droll & Lock Bird, 3x Electric Virus, 1x Heavy Storm, 2x Deck Devastation Virus, 1x Infestation Terminus, 2x Macro cosmos, 1x Shadow Imprisoning Mirror, 1x Light-Imprisoning Mirror, and 1x Soul Drain.

While I support the use of Hand-Traps, I feel your priorities were a bit mixed in your use of them. Veiler should always be a priority in a side deck of hand-traps; the rest are all preference. In addition to this, Heavy storm should have been in the main deck. Also, I don't quite understand the purpose of Macro Cosmos or Shadow Imprisoning Mirror, considering it was a verz deck.

Ruling Questions: 15/15
Answered all three of my ruling questions correctly.

Total Points:70/80
Welcome to Ra Yellow!. You're onthe borderline between Ra, and Obelisk, and I'm sure that in no time at all, we'll find you with the Blues! Your dorm leader is Nottu.
Back to top Go down

OneForAllAndMore

Leona

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:36 am

Thank you for offering your time to test me. I understand all your advice and i will use it to my advantage, hopefully th next time i take the next i will be able to get to blue. I had good time and i found the duels to be everso surprising every turn. Smile
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
OneForAllAndMore's test results. Left_bar_bleue900/100OneForAllAndMore's test results. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:51 am

Great job bro. Glad to see another high-ranked duelist in Ra. Too much red n blue in our acad.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:17 pm

There isn't enough blues.....
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Your results are improving when it comes to detail. Just improve some of your knowledge base. For instance breakthrough skill has seen upmost importance in the main and side deck. And always learning the current ways people handle different situations come in handy ( the meta-game of course also apllies to better your knowledge for testing). Good work.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:25 pm

In my defense, I did show that her side held a lot of preference in it ^_^; But thanks anywho.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:32 pm

I think you guys need to stop criticizing people on their decks (and side) because all I see is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong changes.

If you only had a clue what's going on in the metagame right now you would know what I mean. So meh.
Back to top Go down

OneForAllAndMore

Leona

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Kyonaru wrote:
I think you guys need to stop criticizing people on their decks (and side) because all I see is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong changes.

If you only had a clue what's going on in the metagame right now you would know what I mean. So meh.

So.. Should i take the changes? What do you think?
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:48 pm

OneForAllAndMore wrote:
Kyonaru wrote:

So.. Should i take the changes? What do you think?
No you shouldn't. Except you should main heavy storm.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:47 am

I feel you're being a tad bit too harsh, Kyo. The fact still remains that you are the only 100% Dedicated Pro here on ODA, criticism is appreciated, but not in that manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneForAllAndMore's test results.   OneForAllAndMore's test results. Empty

Back to top Go down

OneForAllAndMore's test results.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1