Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valkoor' s Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

/In the Dormitory wing of the Academy, there are six sections: 3 for all of the classes, each with west and east wings. In the West wing of Slifer, #17 is where Valkoor lives, 6th door to the right. The door has a reddish tint to it, and the lock is missing on this side, replaced with wood. There is also a sign saying "No Dark Archons Allowed", and it gives off a faint glow and heat.

Upon creaking the door open, the floor is 10x10 feet, Brown carpet, the ceiling is white, but the walls are red. Looking around, you see a one-person bed with a Small Soldiers blanket, Several Mizore posters on the walls, a table covered in Manga and Compostion books and an alarm clock, a bookshelf filled with odd trinkets toys and books, a large, three drawer dresser, a TV on top of that dresser, a few devices hooked up to a socket beneath the table, a PS3, a computer with quad-core tower sitting on a plastic storage bin in one corner, and a large classic jukebox filled with records and CDs in the display case on top. The window across from the door is large, and gives a free view over the opened- up roof of the Arena Duel Dome over the cliff the Dorms sit on.

Hidden in the room: USB drives in the back of Computer tower, a blank-white cover book, chained and emitting a faint green glow, a Mizore Shirayuki Figurine in the shelf, draped in a small purple cloth (It is not known why he does this, not even him), and a hidden section of carpet that lifts up to show a trap door, filled with food and supplies, and a large collection of Magic the Gathering, Chaotic and Yugioh cards.

A sign on the wall to the left of the door says "No shoes on my carpet." With an organizer shaped to hold shoes. You can take your shoes off, and play around the room, but nothing can be taken from here, thanks to an odd feeling from entering. The door has a Peephole plugged up, and the lock is only on this Side which you dont know of until you've turned around to face the door. Welcome to my room./

Ask me anything you want or interact with the room. Currently not home until I decide to come in when I begin seeing posts

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue84/84Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:59 am

*~Nottu shook his head and closed the tome~*
Neither of you will recieve the spell. Now cease your foolishness.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:00 am

Spells make pretty lights
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:02 am

Mr.Alexio wrote:
your right hand doesn't count as powers, just like it doesn't counts as a gf

O_o?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue84/84Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:24 am

I take my leave of this place.
*~Nottu stood perfectly still for a second and suddenly vanished in a purple flash~*
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:28 am

/Valkoor sees a tiny speck of purple and inspects it. As soon as he touches it, it vanishes. Good, he won't come for him this time. Realizing that there's some old posters he forgot, Valkoor remembers where they are a puts them up. Next to them was also a pile of discs he soon inserts into the juke box./

Screw Six Samurai, add one more!
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Series_samurai7

My favorite idiot, kikuchiyo.
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 1288839288937

Just like Hayashida, I wouldn't mind eating rice all day.
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 19867

Vandread: Best Man:woman ratio'ed Harem in space ever.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-laB6xEAdvQk/Tn6wXkA-YPI/AAAAAAAAAGw/kdOUnqcRIVo/s1600/vandread141.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

I'd take Hibiki (The guy)'s place. But I've got Mizore on the mind, so I can't have this futuristic dream. -_-
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Vandread_hibiki_oversocialization_400

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:37 am

From the outside the door, a small knock could be heard.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:40 am

/Valkoor opened it to see Slater./
Oh, hello. Come in, but take your shoes off. Sorry for the mess. Had some problems with a few things.,n_n"
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 am

"Problems?" Blazer raised an eyebrow as she stepped in, closing the door behind her.

Before she moved into the room she removed her black boots that went along with her school uniform. She stared at her mismatched socks and grinned at them while wiggling her toes a bit before moving into more of the room.

"My husband hasn't been here causing all sorts of trouble has he?"
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:50 am

No, it wasnt him, just a few of the other Slifers and the Ra leader being unintelligent in my dorm and going against my rules.
/Valkoor sits in his chair and begins reading some of the Rosario manga piled on it.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 am

"Going against your rules? How rude." She stated as she watched him grab one of the Rosario manga. "Ooh, Rosario. Never read it myself, hear it's good though." She smiled as she looked around just taking things in. "You're room looks much normal than mine." She laughed.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:07 am

I took a peek earlier into your room as everyone talked, but I just decided not to join for some reason. Don't know why. But yeah, much more normal, if you don't count the destruction and events that take place.
/Valkoor passes the first book to her. http://www.anymanga.com/rosario-vampire/001/001/ (Click to turn pages.)/ Now quit listening to everyone else's opinions on it and read it your self. I give you permission to pig out on my manga and unlock your inner otaku. Lol.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 am

"Oh! Thank you." Blazer grins and opens the manga and begins to read it. "Ooh, I really like the art."
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:22 am

All I know of Rosario is the crazy amount of fanservice.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:27 am

Yeah, comes a bit later, constant in the anime, but I like the combat action. I think the moves n blood are epic ^_^
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:12 pm

i volunteer to go into my bag, and by the way it is made out of adamntine threads, i don't think you'll be cutting it very soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:49 pm

I don't need to cut it. I can just Dispel the magic on the bag.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 pm

"Nottu. . . You wouldn't dispel my magic bag of holding would you? I kinda need it to store. . . all the things." Blazer looks up from the manga.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 pm

hmm, i wonder, what would happen if i put a bag of holding in a bag of holding?
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:11 pm

or if i turn one inside out?
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:44 pm

It opens a portal to the ether or something. Dad told me that.

It's also where Dr.Richtoven is now stuck in Black Ops II Zombies.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:25 am

well, i have my own room now, bye
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 am

Cya. And don't put a bag in a bag, your you'll be trapped between world's.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:25 am

"I thought if you put a bag of holding inside a bag of holding they would implode and make a black hole or something." Blazer raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:48 am

It opens the Ether or Asteral Plane I believe.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:49 am

btw, read what i said in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkoor' s Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next