Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valkoor' s Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

/In the Dormitory wing of the Academy, there are six sections: 3 for all of the classes, each with west and east wings. In the West wing of Slifer, #17 is where Valkoor lives, 6th door to the right. The door has a reddish tint to it, and the lock is missing on this side, replaced with wood. There is also a sign saying "No Dark Archons Allowed", and it gives off a faint glow and heat.

Upon creaking the door open, the floor is 10x10 feet, Brown carpet, the ceiling is white, but the walls are red. Looking around, you see a one-person bed with a Small Soldiers blanket, Several Mizore posters on the walls, a table covered in Manga and Compostion books and an alarm clock, a bookshelf filled with odd trinkets toys and books, a large, three drawer dresser, a TV on top of that dresser, a few devices hooked up to a socket beneath the table, a PS3, a computer with quad-core tower sitting on a plastic storage bin in one corner, and a large classic jukebox filled with records and CDs in the display case on top. The window across from the door is large, and gives a free view over the opened- up roof of the Arena Duel Dome over the cliff the Dorms sit on.

Hidden in the room: USB drives in the back of Computer tower, a blank-white cover book, chained and emitting a faint green glow, a Mizore Shirayuki Figurine in the shelf, draped in a small purple cloth (It is not known why he does this, not even him), and a hidden section of carpet that lifts up to show a trap door, filled with food and supplies, and a large collection of Magic the Gathering, Chaotic and Yugioh cards.

A sign on the wall to the left of the door says "No shoes on my carpet." With an organizer shaped to hold shoes. You can take your shoes off, and play around the room, but nothing can be taken from here, thanks to an odd feeling from entering. The door has a Peephole plugged up, and the lock is only on this Side which you dont know of until you've turned around to face the door. Welcome to my room./

Ask me anything you want or interact with the room. Currently not home until I decide to come in when I begin seeing posts

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Brings cake but trip on the shoes WHICH WERE ON THE CARPET and poured cake on
Valkoor's face

Sorry man/ then take a handful of cake from his face and ate it

XD XD

Yummmmmyy
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 pm

*~The Ra student stepped in, looking for his old friend who had brought him to the academy. When he found he waved and asked, "How's it going Val?"~*
Back to top Go down

Radiance

Leona

Location : Hiding under your bed. or in your computer staring at you. O_o

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:46 am

~ partys on TV with a jacker hammer ~ oops ~
drop hammer on valkors toe ~ sorry...
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:55 am

*The Spellcaster Master poked his head in the door with a confused expression upon his face. He scratched his head and then asked the Slifer student:* "Did T.C. have a weird secret door in his bookshelf when he was in this dorm?"
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm

/Valkoor turns to Nottu with a tired expression on his cake-covered face./ Welcome to the chaos, and this was never Cool's dorm. I joined when he was still Slifer. Now, you guys, BEGONE! /Radiance is swept of his feet with his jackhammer, and the cake with Promo still eating it, are sent out the door, but it is left open. The Sign's effect will not harm anything when it is open./
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 pm

*~The Magic-weilder stepped back in surprise~*

Did I come at a bad time?
Back to top Go down

Radiance

Leona

Location : Hiding under your bed. or in your computer staring at you. O_o

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 pm

~ pops out from behind nottu with 2 pies and shoves in nottu and valkors face ~ you awake yet?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:55 pm

*~The Magician Master's eyes glow a light cyan and an aura of energy rises from his hands as he mutters an incantation. Soon a forceful orb of energy pulses from his palm and blasts Radiance in the chest~*
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:31 pm

/Both Valkoor and Nottu Stand in the doorway and mutter two different languages as their eyes glow Cyan and the colors of fire. Promo has not done too much to annoy them, but Radiance has. Valkoor' s Magik brings claws up from the earth, about the size and look of skeletal arms and hands (made of dirt and stone), that seize Radiance by all 4 limbs next to Archon who still sits pinned by the ice spikes. Nottu can do what he wishes./
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:49 pm

*~Nottu's eyes returned to normal~* There we go. Now, take notes NOT to upset a wizard.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:12 pm

* promo walks in and says FAIR PLAY TO YA then ate a handful of pie from vals and nottus face
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 pm

/Nottu has no pie on his face anymore/
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:51 pm

/Valkoor' s facepie has burned crispy and is falling off in flakes and ashes, making it taste terrible./
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Hiya Valk, Archon burned down my first bookcase Sad wanna go see whats behind it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:05 pm

/The pie and cake has burned to ashes by now, and with a nod, follows Cool./
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:02 pm

i'm gonna have to stay here for a while, my dorm room vanished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:10 pm

/Valkoor has come back k from his hour-long trip at Cool' s Dorm, seeing that he left these two pinned to the wall. He then hears Archon say something to him. Radiance Seems a to be napping under the hands./
I'll let you stay temporarily, but nothing gets on my soft carpet. It's expensive and soft, but Promo and Radiance wrecked it along with my TV and bed. Mind helping me fix it all?
/Valkoor releases the hands and ice from the two and opens in the door./
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:25 pm

i guess, but i also have all my stuff in my backpack, i need to set up as well
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:27 pm

That's fine.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:29 pm

*pulls out lots of stuff that couldn't possibly fit in his backpack out of his backpack*
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:35 pm

O_o Dimensional bag?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:20 am

Its called a Magic bag of Holding.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:48 am

Ty nottu. And don't wreck my carpet Archon, or someone's gonna get flash frozen.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:59 am

Not to worry, Magic Bags can only hold so much, depending on what Type this one is.
*~The Magician's eyes slowly glow a cyan aura as he focuses on the bag, trying to determine the Bag's type~*
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:28 am

this bag is made specifically so i could fit anything i could carry with the help of megamorph inside of it, so i short, very very big
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkoor' s Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next