Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T.C's Slifer Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
T.C's Slifer Dorm Room Left_bar_bleue100/100T.C's Slifer Dorm Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

T.C's Slifer Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: T.C's Slifer Dorm Room   T.C's Slifer Dorm Room EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:25 pm

After asking to become slifer again doubting his skill T.C makes his way back to his old dorm room. He asked about 2 weeks ago but T.C. is lazy :/ (He also has a horrible sense of time). Back in the top half of the dorm the first door on the left was where it was. He walked real slow thinking about how the heck is he gonna finish his HW, he steps right at the door and stares at it. There is something carved into the door he didn't see before he left for ra. It says "DO NOT ENTER THOSE WHO DO SHALL PAY THE PRICE!" seeing as T.C isn't a big scaredy cat he walked in. He looked around wide eyed because it appears his dorm room is not at all the way he left it. There was a dark feel to it and all the furniture was not dusty or tattered, he even had new curtains that were darkish blue and a couch that was black as the night. He looked around for anyone but he didn't see a thing. Except, an odd sheet with a face on it floating around. T.C. is a man of science though and doesn't believe that its a ghost. He comes up with the logical answer and says it floating around with the A.C. . The Plops down on his weird looking bed and says "Man I wish it wasn't so hot in here." He goes to sleep thinking about how to defeat Judgement Dragon. As he drifts into slumber he thinks he hears someone say " Great now we gotta deal with this guy! As if the last one wasn't bad enough :/." T.C. gets up from the bed after he hears that, and slowly walks up to the door and locks it. He falls to sleep slowly while someone says "Hehehehe Don't think that will save you....."
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
T.C's Slifer Dorm Room Left_bar_bleue100/100T.C's Slifer Dorm Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: T.C's Slifer Dorm Room   T.C's Slifer Dorm Room EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:42 am

T.C comes back to his dorm again after tag dueling with nottu against reaper and frost (They lost incase you weren't there). He looks around and today the whole room appears to be upside down, all his stuff is on the ceiling rather then the floor. He also spots a tiny girl in a witch costume on his couch. T.C. looked wide eyed at the girl as he thought of what to say. T.C. isn't exactly good at random encounters, rather then just saying "hello there" he blurts out " WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?". The tiny girl laughs and then disappears, T.C tries to regain his senses and convinces himself he is just tired. T.C. would normally turn on his belt and climb up the wall to his bed, but he cant seem to find that or any of his decks except the aliens left to him by Kirito, and Fabled monsters he keeps finding around. He decides to sleep on the floor as he falls asleep a mysterious voice is heard. It says "Hmm this one may not give up too easily, don't worry my children he will be dealt with like the last one".
Back to top Go down

OneForAllAndMore

Leona

PostSubject: Re: T.C's Slifer Dorm Room   T.C's Slifer Dorm Room EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:25 am

Hey! I hope that Skilll Drain link helped you out, we should duel sometime ;o
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: T.C's Slifer Dorm Room   T.C's Slifer Dorm Room EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:53 am

TheCoolest wrote:
T.C comes back to his dorm again after tag dueling with nottu against reaper and frost (They lost incase you weren't there). He looks around and today the whole room appears to be upside down, all his stuff is on the ceiling rather then the floor. He also spots a tiny girl in a witch costume on his couch. T.C. looked wide eyed at the girl as he thought of what to say. T.C. isn't exactly good at random encounters, rather then just saying "hello there" he blurts out " WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?". The tiny girl laughs and then disappears, T.C tries to regain his senses and convinces himself he is just tired. T.C. would normally turn on his belt and climb up the wall to his bed, but he cant seem to find that or any of his decks except the aliens left to him by Kirito, and Fabled monsters he keeps finding around. He decides to sleep on the floor as he falls asleep a mysterious voice is heard. It says "Hmm this one may not give up too easily, don't worry my children he will be dealt with like the last one".

Looks like your dorm room is turning into a roleplay lol.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: T.C's Slifer Dorm Room   T.C's Slifer Dorm Room EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Guess so Razz I wanted to keep it alive so I made the second post like that.
*Looks behind jammy to see a red ghost approaching
Hows about we get out of here now?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: T.C's Slifer Dorm Room   T.C's Slifer Dorm Room EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:20 pm

*Walks back into his dorm room for the last time

Looks like this will be the last time I see this place in a while

*Walks over to the bed and sits on it.

*Despair from the Dark slowly appears behind him as he turns around

"Well......I think this place will miss me more then I miss it."
"LOOK AT THE TIME!
*Looks at his imaginary watch before he storms out of the room locking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.C's Slifer Dorm Room   T.C's Slifer Dorm Room Empty

Back to top Go down

T.C's Slifer Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1