Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What kind of tournament do you want to see next?
Tag team tournament
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th30%New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 30% [ 10 ]
XYZ boss battle
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th18%New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 18% [ 6 ]
Vanilla tournament
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th12%New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 12% [ 4 ]
Single type tournament
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th9%New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 9% [ 3 ]
Single attribute tournament
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th12%New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 12% [ 4 ]
Single archtype tournament
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th6%New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 6% [ 2 ]
Noob monster tournament (only allowed to use monsters 500 attack and under)
 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW)   New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

So my idea fountain is running dry of anything that I think would interest you guys as far as my tournaments go. Is there any particular tournament(s) that people would like to see made? I'm open to ideas and really want to get activity going. Personally I'm thinking of making a blast from the past tourny (first 3 packs, although attempts at it have been unsuccessful) and an all vanilla main deck tourny.

What are your ideas? I am a Fluff of the people.

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW)   New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:13 am

Spoiler alert: mines the same too >.>
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW)   New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:21 am

Xyz Boss battle doesn't even make sense now that I think about it. What is that even supposed to be?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW)   New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:23 am

It's basically a duel in which you only use one xyz and your deck is supposed to be made that it can get it out easily. If you're going to win the duel, you must at least make an attempt at summoning your xyz monster (even if solemn'd). It's basically to prove which xyz deck is better that only uses one specific xyz.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW)   New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Tag team all the way!
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW)   New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 pm

If enough people have dev and would like to do that I'll happily host it. I myself don't but that's fine. If we can get at least 8-16 people that have access to devpro I'll host the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW)   New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New tournaments for the academy (POLL HERE VOTE NOW)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2