Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers   Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Lesson 20: You Think You Know The meta?: Dragon Rulers

Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers Lesson10

Lesson

Click here

Homework

I’ve only touched on the Dragon Ruler decks listed. Do you know the meta? Do you have the knowledge to elaborate everything that has went on this format? Now is your chance. This assignment is broken down into 4 parts. You may work with one partner to , or a group of people (limited to 4 and is encouraged to for productivity) to complete this assignment. As a professor, each time I think you should have a specific part of the assignment done, I shall post my answer on the topic.

Part 1

Pick a Dragon Ruler deck from the set of decks listed (except Plant Rulers), and post a screen & decklist of the deck build. You must explain each of your card choices and how you got to them.

Part 2

Elaborate on your side deck choices. Elaborate on how each of  your 15 card choices are good verses the other variants in the meta as well as troublesome decks that are able to “anti” you. Example (Siding against Dragon Ruler mirror matches & Evilswarm).

Part 3

There will be set in pool of players to pick from who you allowed to test your Dragon Ruler decks created. You must play 10 games (single, not matches, screenshots needed). After all your duels are finished, elaborate on the following you have noticed during the duels.

• Strengths

• Weaknesses

• Deck changes you made to maximize the deck’s strengths, and hinder weaknesses.

Prizes (If done reasonably)

1 Person assignment + a partner for part 3 = Dorm Up. (Obelisk Blues are placed in a pool to compete for Orichalcos Green).

Group of 3-4 people assignment = 300 OD.

(Ignore the date info, and follow from December 18. The original start date was supposed to be December 16.)
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers Left_bar_bleue100/100Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers   Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Part 1:

https://i.imgur.com/VGQ8Pjj.png
blue-eyes is the main boss alongside 12 rulers. 1 guard and 1 corsesca. white stone, basic seeker. consonance for our main seeker here and our 2 other tuners up there. reincarnation is just for bringing back our banished sacrifices n stuff. ravine. must i say? typhoon, staples. seven stars. must i say again? silver's cry for searching power and yeah :/ trade in, for same reason as consonance but for blue-eyes so i can summon n stuff. i chose over raigeki break cuz i want to destroy the threat. risky move. and diff dimension return is pretty basic as well.

Part 2:

crow vs mermails and spellbooks. ferret just destroys and a slight burn Smile. third typhoon just in case. xyz encore if my opponent swarms with xyz. virus just if i'm really desperate. decree stuns every living shit off of my opponent. same as typhoon really. skill drain does the same. vanity's emptiness o.o woah the same stuff. and waboku just for some protection.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers   Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Anyone struggling on this? Kill you need to elaborate more. Some of the staples listed arent generally mained but sided because the amount of chainables in dragons that make it seem dead, ill let you figure that one out. Your sentences arent fluid and elaborated. You should explain the blue eyes engine as a deck, then explain staples, maindeck, and then tech choices, same for part 2, you didnt put much effort in. This isnt english class, but at least type it with effort.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers Left_bar_bleue100/100Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers   Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:12 pm

:/ i did put in dots. do i need to make it with capitals?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers   Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 20: Think You Know The Meta? : Dragon Rulers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1