Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leggy-chan is (a) Present!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Legulus

Leggy-chan is (a) Present! Empty
PostSubject: Leggy-chan is (a) Present!   Leggy-chan is (a) Present! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Well guys, I'm here. The almighty Legulus. Some of you may know me. All of you SHOULD know me. And all of you will love me. Yus. 

I have my fair share of experience with academies. I sport a very nice history, amongst academies and competitive Yugimons. I've slowly been getting back into competitive play and while I still feel I can do some improving before returning to my prime, I'd say I'm still capable of managing myself in duels.

I am a huge music appreciator. I listen to all sorts, play guitar and do vocals. My favourite genres would be more melodic takes on aggressive genres. For instance, melodic hardcore punk, melodic death metal, and melodic dubstep.

To compliment this acceptance of the entire wide spectrum of music, I am just a very open-minded individual. I like many things, dislike few, and those that I dislike, I can at least respect. So if you want to be all like, "Hey, you're awesome. Let me introduce you to this other thing of awesomeness", then I'm your guy. Or rainbow pony. That works too.

I'm pretty hiptser, liking hipster things, like taking grey-filtered pictures of lawnchairs and placing deep captions over said pictures. Well no, not really. I'm too hipster for that. I like things that aren't cool and never will be. I am an otaku and a gamer. Well, maybe not a hardcore gamer; I don't play many FPS or the like. I prefer strategy games and text-based games like visual novels. Why? Because I'm just that hipster. =S

Amongst other things I also enjoy thought-provoking items in general; philosophy, debates, psychology (the field of study I hope to pursue in my tertiary education), etc. Reading and writing too, though I haven't ever written anything too serious. I mainly stick to roleplaying.

As for my personality, I'd say I'm quite the insane jokester. Yet I still have a level of intelligence and I can be a very good, supportive friend. So please, help this poor wittle soul by calling any random number and donating $1000000 to my cause.

Feel free to call me whatever. Some common pet names used for me are: Leg, Legs, Legz, Leggy, Mocha and Your Highness. ^-^

I guess that's enough of an eHarmony profile for you guys. I'll leave it at that.

Good day! This, I will force unto you! =)

*Obligatory Youtube channel advertisement* 

https://www.youtube.com/user/Legulusnesster
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Leggy-chan is (a) Present!   Leggy-chan is (a) Present! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:15 am

Holly Ra LEG!!!!!!!!! BRO!!!!!!!! whats up?? its good to see u here man! i hope you enjoy your stay here and lets have a duel sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Doctor

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Jimmy Wheeler
HP:
Leggy-chan is (a) Present! Left_bar_bleue100/100Leggy-chan is (a) Present! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Leggy-chan is (a) Present!   Leggy-chan is (a) Present! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:28 am

Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Leggy-chan is (a) Present! Left_bar_bleue0/0Leggy-chan is (a) Present! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Leggy-chan is (a) Present!   Leggy-chan is (a) Present! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:30 am

Wink  Great to see you again sir.  Have a pleasant stay.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Leggy-chan is (a) Present! Left_bar_bleue100/100Leggy-chan is (a) Present! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Leggy-chan is (a) Present!   Leggy-chan is (a) Present! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:53 am

Yoo, Leg G. Good to see you're back here. Hope to see you active 'n all.

Try to enjoy your stay here, this time. Would be great to have you as member here, too.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leggy-chan is (a) Present!   Leggy-chan is (a) Present! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:57 am

Nice to meet you! and welcome! Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leggy-chan is (a) Present!   Leggy-chan is (a) Present! Empty

Back to top Go down

Leggy-chan is (a) Present!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1