Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Present And Possible Future Absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

Present And Possible Future Absence  Empty
PostSubject: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:07 am

I will keep this short and sweet. For the past couple days I haven't really been on. I probably won't be tomorrow either, and the future is somewhat murky. My family is going through a tough time and I need to be there for them as best I can. Though it may be just tomorrow, until I fully return and/or figure out what's going on with the family, Hero will be acting Leader of ODA. I trust you guys will treat him the same as you treat me.

Note to Lady Loki: You obviously won't have the admin panel, at least not yet. But in my absence, as protocol says, you will be acting admin. This means, you will have access to the admin forum and make executive decisions. Do a good job.

Note to Hero: Make sure you don't set the place on fire. Work on the things we discussed before, don't make any big decisions but observe and think about it. I don't really have anything specific I can tell you to work on, because I hadn't specifically had anything planned out, seeing as I had just become owner.

Note to the rest of the Staff: Work hard. Don't overdo things, and remember something; rules are tools meant to keep the academy fun for the members, not to railroad them. As such, if people are joking around, having a good time, nothing negative really happening, stay light on rules. Let things slide a bit, give a verbal warning before kicking and such. If there is tension, be a bit more strict, just remember to change with the mood and what's going on.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Present And Possible Future Absence  Left_bar_bleue100/100Present And Possible Future Absence  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 am

T.T i hope you get through little buddy. Take as long as you need! (But please try to hurry back as fast as you can)
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Present And Possible Future Absence  Left_bar_bleue0/0Present And Possible Future Absence  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:21 am

**Starts pouring gasoline for Hero**

Well hope you figure everything out sir.  Things will go smoothly.  ...Probs.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Present And Possible Future Absence  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Present And Possible Future Absence  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:00 am

Present And Possible Future Absence  26683-Scorpio-Simpsons-gif-cdza

theres no way this can possibly go wrong
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Present And Possible Future Absence  Left_bar_bleue100/100Present And Possible Future Absence  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:32 pm

We will hold down the fort, just come back as soon as you can. I'm sure our staff can work as a team and handle things here. Try and sort your irl stuff and don't worry about ODA for now. Irl comes first. When you return you will take over as head admin again. Oh and I promise I won't set fire to the place but no one said anything about drowning it, right?

Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:14 pm

How do you drown a Duel Academy on the internet? I mean come on Hero be realistic. Setting a Duel Academy on the internet on fire? SUPER REAL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 am

We'll handle things no sweat Evil. ODA will be spick and span when you return.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:58 pm

I should be back (actively) tomorrow. This didn't take nearly as long as I expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Yay! Glad you got that all sorted~
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Evil wrote:
I should be back (actively) tomorrow. This didn't take nearly as long as I expected.

Nice, glad to have you back. But just to clarify, I still have a day to set the place on fire, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Quickly Hero! Burn it all while I sneak onto the Admin panel and cause havoc!

No Hero, that's bad!
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Quickly Hero! Burn it all while I sneak onto the Admin panel and cause havoc!

No Hero, that's bad!

I'm on it, you take the topics and css, I will blow up the members data and IP ban everyone

Sowwie, I was joking xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:48 pm

I guess we can close this thread now? Or should we keep it open?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Present And Possible Future Absence    Present And Possible Future Absence  Empty

Back to top Go down

Present And Possible Future Absence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-