Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Left_bar_bleue900/100Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Empty
PostSubject: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:26 am

Q•Ko-Chan(s), drawn by Valkoor

Spoiler:

Q•Ko #2, Back Cover of Volume 2

Spoiler:

AA·Ko of Vol. 2 Cover, Stage 1: Transfer from Tracing

Spoiler:

AA•Ko of Volume 2 Cover, Stage 2: Completion!

Spoiler:

Double Finish: V V·Ko/Spiral CurlKo-Chan and Kirio Muji

Spoiler:

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:41 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:32 am

as soon as i saw that i thought of this
Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Tumblr_loz5a5yrOn1qcghuno1_250
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Left_bar_bleue900/100Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:37 am

Funny... I thought the same thing when I looked at the cover in my High School library....
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:38 am

L wrote:
as soon as i saw that i thought of this
Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Tumblr_loz5a5yrOn1qcghuno1_250
lol i use to watch that show all the time o.o
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:14 am

I'm gonna watch that right now, actually. First Harems, now mecha/robots. XD (It's currently 3:13 in afternoon during this post.)

EDIT: Someone mind getting me good site to watch My Life as a Teenage Robot? The ones I find suck. ;_;
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:12 am

Updated~! Added the second drawing I wanted to make. Dads been unable to do it, so its up to me.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 am

Updated to add both stages of AA•Ko, the first and most powerful Universal Child Welfare Machine of her 129 other sister Welfare Machines.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 am

Super edit spree, but got more up. Razz And I wouldn't mind comments or criticism. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Fubuki

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am

Wow, they all look pretty good! Keep em coming!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1