Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Left_bar_bleue900/100Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Empty
PostSubject: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:26 am

Q•Ko-Chan(s), drawn by Valkoor

Spoiler:

Q•Ko #2, Back Cover of Volume 2

Spoiler:

AA·Ko of Vol. 2 Cover, Stage 1: Transfer from Tracing

Spoiler:

AA•Ko of Volume 2 Cover, Stage 2: Completion!

Spoiler:

Double Finish: V V·Ko/Spiral CurlKo-Chan and Kirio Muji

Spoiler:

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:41 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:32 am

as soon as i saw that i thought of this
Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Tumblr_loz5a5yrOn1qcghuno1_250

Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) PYe8R
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Left_bar_bleue900/100Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:37 am

Funny... I thought the same thing when I looked at the cover in my High School library....

I am the Lightheart. Darkness Beware.

"From dark and stormy skies... We emerge to punish your greed! We are the Red Lynx, and we've come to take all your treasure!" --Cou Van Giruet's dramatic Intro

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Xenon Duel Academy Halloween Userbar
Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Hallow12
Phase Master by Fubuki, Mizore Shirayuki-chan by Ventriloquist. TY guys, love em.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:38 am

L wrote:
as soon as i saw that i thought of this
Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Tumblr_loz5a5yrOn1qcghuno1_250
lol i use to watch that show all the time o.o

Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Gx_siggy__42__smudge_test_3__by_mr_gx-d6tgp42

If Your To Afraid of Making Mistakes You Wont Be Able to do Anything.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:14 am

I'm gonna watch that right now, actually. First Harems, now mecha/robots. XD (It's currently 3:13 in afternoon during this post.)

EDIT: Someone mind getting me good site to watch My Life as a Teenage Robot? The ones I find suck. ;_;

"From dark and stormy skies... We emerge to punish your greed! We are the Red Lynx, and we've come to take all your treasure!" --Cou Van Giruet's dramatic Intro

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Phase Master by Fubuki, Mizore Shirayuki-chan by Ventriloquist. TY guys, love em.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:12 am

Updated~! Added the second drawing I wanted to make. Dads been unable to do it, so its up to me.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 am

Updated to add both stages of AA•Ko, the first and most powerful Universal Child Welfare Machine of her 129 other sister Welfare Machines.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 am

Super edit spree, but got more up. Razz And I wouldn't mind comments or criticism. Crying or Very sad

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Fubuki

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am

Wow, they all look pretty good! Keep em coming!

Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) X_commander_zps236e398b
--Original Artwork By Fubuki--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)   Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Q Ko-Chan Drawing(s)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-