Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New TCG Banlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
New TCG Banlist Left_bar_bleue100/100New TCG Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:45 am

Ok, first of all. I'd like to ask, does anyone have any napalm, or any likewise explosive material, they can give me? I plan a "thank you" party for Konami.

Shits aside, this is the new list. It's stupid, madness, and just downright bullshit.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Monster Reborn and Heavy Banned, Avarice Banned, Stratos Banned. Well, I mean. There goes the most support for the smaller Decks. I unno, but I think they were smoking something when they made this.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:03 pm

:O Reborn and heavy are banned!, T.T my deck is ruined.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:06 pm

to be honest, after giving the deck a second lookthrough, its not that bad.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:13 pm

I should change my reborn and my heavy when DN update the new banlist.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:27 pm

C.C. Dont forget they banned shock, banned solemn judgment, and practically brought back agents >.> 

This format is gonna be real crappy for me
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:00 pm

dont forget bottomless, and evac at 1 
gate of the six banned
and etc is gone. 

ps:whirlwind at 3 but still pissed that most of the staples are gona so if will be harder to win
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:18 am

I don't think i have this this amount of SALTINESS in my 11 years playing the game people are so butt hurt about losing Stratos, and a few staples that its pretty damn funny "my deck is dead" "this list sux" "konami is a bunch of retards" is all i have been seeing, the removal of staples isnt going to "kill" the game its just gonna change it and force people to think outside their generic reborn and storms i look at this as an opportunity to use different cards rather then cry and clutch onto the memory of those i might have lost "why did they hit this why did they hit that" because if they didn't those decks would run the format and this leaves the slate blank for new ideas and decks to be used i know "new and different" are some kind of taboo in Yugioh where people LOVE playing the same combos over and over i've been through dozens of busted formats and messed up ban lists and decks yata lock,teledad,glad contro, d-ruler and this list is decent maybe storm going away was a bit much but there's other options 

i think its going to be fun ,you can hate all you want , its 4 months of your dueling life it isn't going to kill you to try something DIFFERENT
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:19 am

this isnt in response to anyone in particulare its just a post from another site i did
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:04 am

I am prez and I approve this banlist.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 am

Then you're asking to be put down from that position, cuz this banlist is bs.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Very Happy i've found out a way to edit my deck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
New TCG Banlist Left_bar_bleue900/100New TCG Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Man, that's some hard hittin' on staples. I'll get by: Just leaves more room for cards in most of my decks. But to what you said bout what they were smoking: They removed Duality entirely and banned Avarice. They want all the Pots for themselves. >_>
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Removed duality? Its back at 3. And avarice the only reason i can even see it banned is possibly because of the new pot card which is sort of a more balanced version of pot of avarice.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 am

maybe he meant removed from the banlist?
also what do you guys think of black horn of heaven as a replacement for the missing bottomless and solemn now?
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Phoenixofpain

Leona

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 am

Possibly. It does have a chance of seeing more play in main. If not main then i do see a chance of some people siding it.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:16 am

OK, lets take a step back and look at this. Stop crying about the fact reborn and heavy are gone, and rather, consider it's the same for EVERYONE! ... So, what REALLY happened.

First, reborn gone. Stops you from getting 1 extra Special summon spam for some of the faster combos. Nothing TO serious seeing as how you can still run 3 Call of the haunted in every deck... big woop if it gets msted, you can still run THREE! So, theres your Reborn replacement.

Concerning Heavy, all that REALLY does is make the game more trap friendly. Which is AWESOME! I LOVE traps personally and more or less gone are the days of bring frightened at the idea of setting up a 4-5 card back row. So, make use of the situation and get into traps yourself. Mst and night beam are both still available, as is dark bribe and magic jammer.

So, those two specific cases discussed I wont really go into the others as I have similar arguments. But lets look at the big picture.

As a mature individual I realized what Konami did. They put a cut on SOME of the staples, CHANGING the game rather than just making a brand new meta. Of course that will happen to, but now, the staples will change, and we will see a lot of new deck ideas. It will be fun. So enjoy the ride, reborn has been banned before in the past and im sure it will come back again. Have fun with it for now, and happy dueling.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

IxKingofKingsxI

Leona

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:48 am

im looking forward to a slower format that actually takes skill pilot through.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Ventriloquist wrote:
OK, lets take a step back and look at this. Stop crying about the fact reborn and heavy are gone, and rather, consider it's the same for EVERYONE! ... So, what REALLY happened.

First, reborn gone. Stops you from getting 1 extra Special summon spam for some of the faster combos. Nothing TO serious seeing as how you can still run 3 Call of the haunted in every deck... big woop if it gets msted, you can still run THREE! So, theres your Reborn replacement.

Concerning Heavy, all that REALLY does is make the game more trap friendly. Which is AWESOME! I LOVE traps personally and more or less gone are the days of bring frightened at the idea of setting up a 4-5 card back row. So, make use of the situation and get into traps yourself. Mst and night beam are both still available, as is dark bribe and magic jammer.

So, those two specific cases discussed I wont really go into the others as I have similar arguments. But lets look at the big picture.

As a mature individual I realized what Konami did. They put a cut on SOME of the staples, CHANGING the game rather than just making a brand new meta. Of course that will happen to, but now, the staples will change, and we will see a lot of new deck ideas. It will be fun. So enjoy the ride, reborn has been banned before in the past and im sure it will come back again. Have fun with it for now, and happy dueling.
Vent is right other people cant use reborn or heavy too, so YAY! Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TCG Banlist   New TCG Banlist Empty

Back to top Go down

New TCG Banlist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1