Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

My Spellcasters have performed well and now I am accepted into the Ra Yellow Dorm. Smile

Last edited by Lady Loki on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:00 pm

After waking up he looked rather perplexed at what just happened. All he knew for sure was he just had the best sleep ever! He turned around to see Magi but not Valkoor around. Which, made him get on his feet .
"Sorry about that. I'm a bit confused as to why he kicked me -_- he will pay dearly in MAJIDE! Anyway, what's up Magi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:18 pm

She turned her eyes to him and blinked away the blank expression, "Oh, forgot you were here actually."

Lynn stood up and stretched, "Oh nothing much," she said afterward, "You were sleeping the whole time so I forgot you were here."
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Lady of Orichalcos wrote:
She turned her eyes to him and blinked away the blank expression, "Oh, forgot you were here actually."

Lynn stood up and stretched, "Oh nothing much," she said afterward, "You were sleeping the whole time so I forgot you were here."

"That makes 2 of us Cool. I got a bit of a headache now."
He spots a card in her hand. Normally one does not leave a card out of a deck for no reason.
"What's that card?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 pm

She would show it to him, revealing it as Element Magician, "No idea why he handed me this to be honest with you."
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:04 pm

"Perhaps it has some kind of meaning? I'm not sure." Midna crawls under the blankets to stay warm. "Such a warm bed. Staying here." She nearly purred.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:13 am

*Starts laughing a bit.
And as for the card, it's valk we are talking about. I think it means Steak Fries. Which I think is a great idea Razz. Elements can represent emotion however or he could have just given you a card. All of which really dont make sense to me. Especially that last part considering how bad he needs a deck update >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:21 am

Lynn merely smiled at her miniature friend, "Staying comfortable I hope?"

Looking bad at Don, she sighed, "Who knows. Maybe he just felt like handing it out."
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:46 am

"Valkoor Lightheart doesn't just hand out cards. I would know, i'd be first, second and third on that list! He must think it has something important to do. Heck, It could be your Honest or Kuriboh. Anyway i'm off, I gotta go find valkoor and make him pay. See ya guys, also think about what I said. Even though it sounds crazy, its happened before.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:13 am

*Knocks The Door* ''Hey Magi , nice room you have here , its comfy =3''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:23 am

Well hello there stranger~
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:09 am

*Don Barges In

"YO! Magi! I came because of something of urgent importance! This thing is so large it can be the worst thing ever. But YOU can stop that. I need you to help me out!

*Turns to See Reaper
"You too! You are also very important! This is gonna be the biggest thing in all of Orichalcos Duel Academy history! Bigger than the Seal of Orichalcos! And yes, bigger than Exodia!

*Throws them Both Invitations that say "IT'S GONNA BE BIG!" but nothing else on it.

"The invites won't show up till the time is right. Everyone should be able to see thiers at just the right moment Cool.

*Takes a seat on the floor
"Forgot to ask, how are you guys Razz"

*He shouted without knowing, too excited for much of a calm conversation. You could see him practically jumping up and down in jubiliation.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:13 am

*Looks at Don Patch*
''What the fuck tc ._.''
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:14 am

*Laughs Uncontrollably
"Don't worry about it Kid, you will figure out soon Razz. By the way, you never answered my question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:15 am

"Um, what the hell?" her expression blank
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:17 am

*Kicks Don Patch in the nuts* ''Im not a kid , and im fine , thanks for asking''
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:37 am

*Starts Writhing in pain. With his voice all cracked.

"Not cool Reaper.And how are you doing Magi? It's been quite a while since i've been around here.

*He tries to talk regularly but it hurts too bad too do such a thing.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:39 am

(( IMMA MOVE IN AND BE MAGI'S NEW ROOMIE >: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:21 am

You and Shredder may both room here~
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:20 am

*Looks somewhat.....confused

"Isn't this the girl's dormitory?"

*Stares very closely at evil and reaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:36 am

"That's correct. What is your point?"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:39 am

**The secretary comes barreling down the hall**

"Oh good, more people.  ...More paper work."
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:45 am

Don Patch wrote:
*Looks somewhat.....confused

"Isn't this the girl's dormitory?"

*Stares very closely at evil and reaper.

(( Nigga I put it in parentheses because it was out of character, so me, as in my character is not in here yet. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:47 am

((Very true, I had forgotten this mean OoC))
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:54 am

Pride wrote:
**The secretary comes barreling down the hall**

"Oh good, more people.  ...More paper work."

Great now its a real party!
*Takes out a portable disco ball and throws it in the air, it then proceeds to take all the light and start a disco rave!
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:13 am

“Preposterous! A Councilman, much less the Headmaster should not have to board with students.” The Headmaster was screaming at the Dorm Manager, holding a letter that arrived at his office earlier that day. It told him he would have to find an open room or bunk with someone in the Ra Dorm.

“S-sir, please calm down. It’s regulation! Regulation that YOU wrote!” Evil flinched at this comment. Such was true. Why the hell couldn’t he be as skilled as Hero at Duel Monsters? Luckily he knew his assistant was in the Ra Dorm and at the very least he would not have to bunk with students. He barged out of the room and strolled on over to the storage unit to pick up his things. Opening it, he immediately shut it once more. He took a breath and reopened it. Before him was not a single one of his belongings. Paper-work, upon paper-work, and even worse: more paper-work. He stood there, obviously transfixed at the sight before him before grabbing his belt which held his numerous decks and exited the room, attempting to make it so that no one would know he was there. Maybe he could pass it off as not knowing about the paper-work?

He made his way across campus and looked at the six sections of the campus. The first was the run-down Slifer dorm area, the boys and girls buildings mirroring each other. The Headmaster mentally kicked himself and noted to make sure to do what he could about refurbishing the area. The Second was his destination: The Ra Dorm. It was not nearly as bad as the Slifer area, but it was nothing special. The Third was the Obelisk Dorm: these students lived in comfort and really had nothing to worry about. The Fourth was the Orichalcos Dorm: There were three very large buildings here, larger than most houses; each belonging to one of the three legendary duelists of the academy. The fifth and sixth sections were the arena building and the school itself.

Evil slowly made his way to the Ra Dorm, not paying attention to the nervous students saying hello to him; as a Headmaster he had grown used to it, and if he waved at all of them his arm would fall off without jest. He was in fact staring at a card... The Seal of Orichalcos. However this was quickly stashed into his numerous deck boxes as he reached his destination. He would have knocked were the door close, so he walked in to see the scene before him, replying to the young Slifer in the room. “I’m sure Loki and I can handle our ‘ever-so-raging teenage hormones.’” This bit was playful and sarcastic and he stole a glance at Loki before continuing: “And we will keep Kevin in line, don’t you worry.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Ra Yellow :: Dormitory-