Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

My Spellcasters have performed well and now I am accepted into the Ra Yellow Dorm. Smile

Last edited by Lady Loki on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:52 pm

I just want to state this one thing that makes this entire argument completely illegitimate:

While in story-line, teleportation/manipulation of space and time can be ok, dependent upon the circumstances, in combat, teleportation and the manipulation of space and time are completely banned with very few exceptions such as Narutard's Summoning Technique. Whereas Flying Raijin and Kamui are both banned with very few exceptions. (There are no universal RP rules, but I challenge you to find a group where these things are not true, except on Chatango, cuz Chatango dum.)

Side Note: While not displaying its use, it is inferred that since Minato seems to have the same amount of control over Kyuubi than Naruto does, that he can perform the Tailed Beast Bomb, which is in fact an insanely powerful technique.

All in all: I win :3
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Closing statement: I never do combat based RP using DBZ, Naruto, Bleach or anything of that caliber. Combat RP should be based more on original concepts

Your missing out very much so. The fighting in those shows are more epic then you think. I dont see how you think its unbalanced. In naruto people run out of chakra or strength after a strenuous battle. Same for people in bleach or dragonball Z. Well, the main character normally doesnt but eh. I think your depriving yourself a very good experience in which you could become an even better RP person.

In Summation : Mmm mm mm (While Shaking his head)
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Evil wrote:
I just want to state this one thing that makes this entire argument completely illegitimate:

While in story-line, teleportation/manipulation of space and time can be ok, dependent upon the circumstances, in combat, teleportation and the manipulation of space and time are completely banned with very few exceptions such as Narutard's Summoning Technique. Whereas Flying Raijin and Kamui are both banned with very few exceptions. (There are no universal RP rules, but I challenge you to find a group where these things are not true, except on Chatango, cuz Chatango dum.)

Side Note: While not displaying its use, it is inferred that since Minato seems to have the same amount of control over Kyuubi than Naruto does, that he can perform the Tailed Beast Bomb, which is in fact an insanely powerful technique.

All in all: I win :3

Ofc you win, you RP'er... xD

And true but one thing, I wasn't talking about RP. I was just talking about the anime. They don't just go "too slow" and dodge everything, it has to make sense. We were talking about if thats OP and I pointed out that speed is all Minato has and DBZ has dat, strength and planet destruction etc.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Don Patch wrote:
Lady Loki wrote:
Closing statement: I never do combat based RP using DBZ, Naruto, Bleach or anything of that caliber. Combat RP should be based more on original concepts

Your missing out very much so. The fighting in those shows are more epic then you think. I dont see how you think its unbalanced. In naruto people run out of chakra or strength after a strenuous battle. Same for people in bleach or dragonball Z. Well, the main character normally doesnt but eh. I think your depriving yourself a very good experience in which you could become an even better RP person.

In Summation : Mmm mm mm (While Shaking his head)

Loki is more or less correct about DBZ and Bleach, there is no legitimate way to lose on that with characters of equal strength other than to blow up planets and only one person not needing to breath. Either that, or use a stat system, but I hate those :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Thank you Evil.    
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6