Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

My Spellcasters have performed well and now I am accepted into the Ra Yellow Dorm. Smile

Last edited by Lady Loki on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:54 am

"Odd guy," she says before opening the book to examine the recipes, "Nice gift though."
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:07 pm

The Councilman had been strolling the grounds for a long time, just wondering and thinking about the aspects of life... upon a simple whim, he decided to go pay the person he would be working closely with a visit, and give her a partially congratulations, partially house-warming gift. He arrived at her door, but rather than enter, he simply knocked and put a paper bag on the floor in front of her door and left. Within the bag, two things could be found; the first being a note saying welcome and all that jazz, signed by him, and the second being an extremely rare Dark Magician with his back turned in the picture.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 pm

The secretary races after the councilmen, tripping trying to keep up.

"...Oww"

He gets up, puts more paperwork that the councilmen's forgotten, and races after him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Lynn closed her new cookbook upon hearing the knock at the door, "Who could it be now?" She sighed, placed the book on the desk and walked to the door. When she opened it, there was a single person there, stuffing papers into a paper bag at her door.

"Um, hello?"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:11 pm

"O_O"

"You'll find all the information regarding classes and scheduling here."

The secretary bowed, and ran after the councilor.

"Please, wait!!"

**Trip**

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:17 pm

"Oy! Come back a moment!"

She winced at the man tripping, feeling the pain herself. Lynn walked over to him quickly and helped him to his feet, "Are you all right? Would you like to sit down a moment?"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:20 pm

The secretary got up and wiped his clothing.

"I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm far too busy at the moment."

He pulled out a pocket watch from his coat.

"Good gracious, look at the time.  I certainly must be off."

He bowed again.

"Enjoy your time in the Ra Suite.  It's of my origin as well!"

He raced off around the corner for the final time, not tripping, and waved back.  He had left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Lynn blinked her confusion away before returning to her room, taking the bag in with her as she went. Once inside, she closed her door and sat on the couch to examine the contents.

"Class schedules, lots of paperwork for my new position, figures."

A final thing in the bottom caught her eye, a card.
"Oh what have we here?" She lifted the card, seeing that it was a "Dark Magician" but it was wrong. His back was turned, he was facing the opposite direction.

Her eyes widened and she held the card to her bosom, looking to the ceiling with joy, "This is such a rare find!"
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 pm

A soft knock could be heard from outside the room. After waiting a brief moment, Midna slowly opened the door to her friends room. Upon entering, the small imp closed the door and floated over to her best friend sitting firmly on her lap. She smiled up at her.

"Hello, Magi. Can I stay in here with you? You have a much larger room than I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Magi smiled with a wide, benevolent grin as the imp sat upon her lap.

"Oh of course you can! I'd love to have you stay here," she giggled afterwards and hugged the miniature princess.
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:09 pm

"Thanks, Magi. I'm just not liking my tiny room. The only thing that's good about it is the somewhat comfy bed." Midna giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:12 pm

She stood up, carrying the imp in her arms like a young child would carry a puppy, and went to her bedroom. Inside was a lovely full-sized bed with satin sheets and a TARDIS blue quilt with white pillows. Magi walked slowly to the bed and set Midna onto it, "How's this bed feel?"
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:32 pm

"Oh! So much better. Much softer." She flopped back smiling and stared up at the ceiling. "Much better than mine. And since I'm not that big. I'm totally staying in here with you. I can be your cuddle buddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:44 pm

"Who needs a teddy bear when they have a Twilight imp princess?"

She threw herself onto the bed, popping Midna up into the air.
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:03 pm

"Exactly. I'm cute, cuddly and very warm. Well sometimes. I just have to get rid of the headgear before sleeping." Midna giggled before throwing her hands out like an airplane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Magi laughed at her friend's antics and grabbed her out of the air, pulling her into a firm embrace.

"I love you Midna. you're so cute and funny."
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 am

*Walks into room
"Hmm it looks a bit different from what I remember. I haven't been in here since ya got here. Which was......a pretty long time ago considering everything that has happened Razz."
*Takes a seat on the floor
"I remember it like it was 2 weeks ago. I'm saying 2 weeks ago cause >.> I honestly don't remember it that well. Boy does time seem to pass. Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:08 am

/Valkoor hears the annoying voice of his rival and enters the dorm of his upperclassman (Erm-- upperclasswoman) Magi. He has never entered before, so this was a first in here. He followed the voice to the source and interruptingly plants his shoe in the side of Don Patch's face, the other side firmly smashed into the wall. He turns to see Magi holding his smaller classmate Midna in her arms on the bed./ "Sorry bout this. He tends to barge in and talk on to himself nowadays. Hope I'm not disturbing you ladies." /Valkoor takes his foot out from Don Patch's face and brushes it off./
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:37 am

Hello guys. Have a seat, make yourselves at home~
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:42 am

"Thank you. I can pay for the wall repairs If you want." /Valkoor finds a near-by chair and takes his Cool-kicker shoes off./ "Part of the reason I kicked him is cuz we're rivals." /He laughs, looking at Cool./
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:20 am

"Its fine. I'll have the bill sent to you both."

She sat back into her recliner and crossed her long, slender legs before flipping her golden hair out of her face, "So what brings you both around today? Last time Don was here he had burritos."
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:46 am

/He watched her move from the bed to the recliner and flip her hair. He turned around on the chair and leaned on the back, resting his head on his arms./ "Eh, I don't know why he's here, but he is the reason I am." /Valkoor points a thumb a Don Patch, still sitting in the dent in the wall./ "Since we're rivals and I wanna be better than him at everything, I give you this..." /Digging into his jacket pocket, he pulls a card from a set of six he keeps on himself at all times. He throws it like a frisbee towards Magi, landing against her stomach and onto her lap./ "Keep it nice, and may your Ladies always be united. I'm outta here." /Valkoor gets up and heads for the door./

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 ElementMagicianDR3-EN-C-UE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:43 am

She examined the monster for a moment, unsure what to make of it. By the time she thought to ask anything, Valkoor was gone.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:58 am

/Valkoor returns to the room unexpectedly, heading back for the chair, where his shoes still are./ "Don't mind me, just forgot something." /With an embarrassed look on his face, he puts his shoes back on and stands up./ "I feel kinda stupid forgetting my shoes... I'll leave you three alone now." /Valkoor streatches and puts his hands in his pockets before trying to leave./
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:42 am

Again she watched him leave, confused as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next