Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Left_bar_bleue900/100Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Empty
PostSubject: Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea   Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:31 am

Inspired by "Cray Button" by Family Force Five, their video of three teams fighting over flags or battling in one part just randomly gave me an Aweshome idea: i dont know how it came to be within this mind, but a big, mashed up game with every popular or famous game franchise character(s) i can think of.

This some of the stuff ive come up with. Mainly a combat game, but with Multiplayer stuff like Team Deathmatches, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, ECT. Its for all you franchise lovers of Halo, God of War, Ratchet & Clank and any other sort of game fanatic.

Some of the characters and abilities:
RATCHET & CLANK, proficent in Ranged combat and damage, able to do small damage with Wrech melee, Glides or swims faster. Has Bomb-Glove for grenading purpose.
SLY COOPER, Possible map-Traveling grapple, invisible/Disguiseable, Runs faster, can melee with staff, extra damage sneak attack.
GOD OF WAR - KRATOS, Medium-ranged melee proficent with a bit of extra damage, Ranged Player grapple, can scale walls amd caves to pass opponents, Upper body strength.
HALO - SPARTAN-117, THE MASTER CHIEF (PETTY OFFICER), aka, JOHN, Rechargable Shielding for more damage resistance, upper body strength, built for Ranged combat, but can fist-fight or grab an opponent for teammates to attack. Has grenades.
SONIC (Knuckles/Tails/Amy too), Run faster (All 4) Kick/Punch/Hammer attacks for melee, Tails flys temporarily and glides, Amy knocks back with charge-up attack, Knuckles can scale walls and ceilings like Kratos. More abilitys soon.
JAK & DAXTER, Ranged combatants, Daxter can look forwards, backwards and sideways on Jaks Shoulder. Can move to each shoulder, and also is able to switch between his own weapon and his personal Bug Spray tank (DAXTER reference), can be controlled by another player or by an AI computer. Extra Ranged damage for Jak, Daxter has lowered.
MINECRAFT - MINECRAFTER? I dont know if this would fit, but can build/sabotage defences and repair/destroy bridges with enough time alone. Damage can interrupt the building/saboteur process, but can set TNT blocks and ignite them at anytime. Melee attacks defuse and destroy TNT, but Ranged/grenade attacks can set ANY TNT off. If it was hit by Red team, Blue takes damage, and vice versa, but who ever set it (Even if its your own teammate) takes a quarter of the usual damage. That teams built bridges or defences are unaffected by the blasts if it was hit with the teams attack.
UNCHARTED might get added.
MARIO might get added.
DEAD SPACE might get added.

Map Extra: The Cray Button: Stays for up to 10-45 seconds before warpping to odd places. One-two minute cooldown before appearing again. Can cause random things to happen, such as your entire team dying, getting a defence/attack boost for random players, Becoming incredibly large, incredibly weak, ect.

Cray stands for Crazy btw. Learned that after figuring out it wasnt Grey Button. Razz

Dont be shy to add game ideas to the mix! Just makes it all the more awesome.

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Mon May 06, 2013 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Left_bar_bleue900/100Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea   Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:11 am

Added Mario, Minecraft, and Dead Space to the list.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea   Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Nice. Nice. I will look over into it more,but so far interesting.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Left_bar_bleue100/100Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea   Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:20 pm

as awesome as this would be it will sadly never happen.
the reason for this being there would have to be to many companies working together sega, sony, microsoft, nintendo, and whoever made minecraft. those are just ones off of the top of my head. the closest we will ever get to this is super smash bros. or the sony version of it (i forget the name)
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea   Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:41 pm

I could probably drop Sonic and Mario if there's too many companies. Was just thinking, but this doesnt HAVE to be a real game, even if i wanted too. Think of this as an "Upgrade" to your SSB Lifestyle. Ill probably add more things to whats on the maps soon.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Left_bar_bleue84/84Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea   Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:20 pm

This reminds me of my Game concept I had a few years ago. I called it Parable of Worlds (working title). It was inspired by Kingdom Hearts and Super Smash Bros Brawl's Subspace Emissary.

A powerful enemy is searching the worlds for the Sacred Treasures and sealing away the Worlds' Heroes. When your world, a space port of sorts, is attacked by strange creatures, your character must flee the world or perish. Joining you to escape is a female in what look like a half destroyed suit of armor. Her name is Samus.

As you travel to the worlds, you encounter many characters whom you must team up with in order to release the Worlds' heroes and save the Sacred Treasures.

:Worlds I had planned:
Mushroom Kingdom (Mario)
Dreamland (Kirby AND NiGHTS)
Hyrule (Zelda)
Mobius (Sonic)
Terra (Megaman)
Angel Land (Kid Icarus)
Kanto (Pokemon)
Treasures were:
Chaos Emeralds, Triforce, Power Star, Dream Rod, X Virus, Masterball (so far)
Heroes should be obvious though.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Left_bar_bleue100/100Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea   Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Sounds like an awesome game Nottu. I think I heard you talk about this idea a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea   Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Every-Famous-Franchise-In-One Video Game Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1