Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here's an Idea!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Here's an Idea! Left_bar_bleue100/100Here's an Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:03 am

I think we should all go back to our roots next week!

What i mean by that is: We have all started with some deck, either we started again or started for the first time. I think we should go back to using the old decks we once used Razz not the same way of course. Since we have grown, so will they. I got this idea from Sylveraine oddly enough Cool. People like Slayer already are at their roots so......yea Razz.

If your roots was a random deck, just go for the first archetype you used. This is just an idea Very Happy you don't have to do it but i strongly urge you to.

I for one am going back to mine Razz if you dont know what my roots are just look at my profile pic Cool

Post your stuff here please Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:12 am

Lightsworns, hell yeah.
Avoid full caps in titles.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:21 am

Right....sorry about that Razz thanks for the fix dude Razz. Dont forget honest btw

Also your first deck was lightsworns? Please please please tell me it was over 40 cards Sad
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:10 am

well, my first good deck? Agent Angels? XD
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Here's an Idea! Left_bar_bleue900/100Here's an Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:20 am

Harpies was mine, lol.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:23 am

My first deck was a mash of the original Yugi and Kaiba starter decks. Later mixed with some Pegasus and Joey. And so on. It was a random deck with a few good cards. At that time 50 cards was standard and I went over that frequently. Although, I never played 60 I think.
My first Archtype based deck was my E-Hero deck, although it was very much based on the Duelist Pack Jaden, so it was basically Anime style. That was 40 cards, though. Also, at that time I refinded my previous deck, cut a lot of cards and started playing a Dragon deck. Armed Dragons (including Lv 10), Chaos Emperor Dragon and The Creator were my boss monsters. Other than that it was a few more Dragons like Mirage Dragon and Masked Dragon and a few Chaos cards like Sangan, Breaker, D.D. Warrior Lady, Witch Of The Black Forest. No, we did not care about the banlist a single bit.

When I came back to the game, several years later, I first only played on DN and the first deck I build there was Chaos-Lightsworn. I had researched sucessfull decks and tried to make my build based on several (very old) Lightsworn builds. It was kinda weird, because the bankists were completly diffrent and they all played so many diffrent cards, so I just put in what I thought was good.

After that I started playing Sams, mainly. Spam, spam, spam, kill, kill, kill. And then Constellars, a deck I build in reality and ultimately bores the hell out of me. Constellars led to Evilswarms and that was my main deck for quite a while and I wanted to build it in reality, but then, decided to build something cheaper. Constellars, as mentioned.

Even before building Constellars, I had bought a Wind-Up deck so I was playing that in real life. Banlist killd it, so I built Constellars, those bore me to hell, so I now have Infernitys and Blackwings, which I play both.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:45 am

Dude, you have a good memory, you also have a lot of diversity, but you have forgotten Bujins.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:01 am

Sorry, I did not know that I was supposed to mention any deck I played for a slightly longer period of time.
Might aswell add 4-Axis Fire Fist, Fire Kings, Prophecy, Synchro-Dragon Ruler, Frog Monarchs, Plasma-DAD, Chaos Dragons and Chaos Agents to the list.

I mentioned the decks that I used when I really got back into the game, which where Lightsworns and Sams and then later Constellar and Evilswarms. From there, I played a huge variety of decks, some a bit longer but mostly rather short.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Here's an Idea! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Here's an Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:38 am

my firsy archtype was scraps they gave me a kinda wierd suicidal playstyle that i still use today and are still one of my favs
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Here's an Idea! Left_bar_bleue0/0Here's an Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:54 am

Mine was a toon and burn deck.  ...Kinda suited me.  Razz
Back to top Go down

Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:09 am

Mine was Cybers xP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here's an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an Idea!   Here's an Idea! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's an Idea!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1