Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RP idea tell me what ya think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

shino

Leona

New RP idea tell me what ya think Empty
PostSubject: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 pm

The RP i am thinking of doing is. S.A.O/Sword art online. For thoughs of you that now this anime/magna/light novel no more explanation needed for the ones that havent read on.

If you dont now what sword art online i recommend that read bloodys post on it just so you can get the feel of it or better yet read the magna or watch the anime i can almost guarantee that you will love this anime/manga but from what i hear the anime is better then the magna.

So come join us in the S.A.O universe i hope to see you their.

Last edited by shino on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Sounds good to me. SAO must be the best anime I have ever watched. And I have watched many.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New RP idea tell me what ya think Left_bar_bleue100/100New RP idea tell me what ya think Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Is it really THAT good? I was thinking about giving it a try, but I never really got myself to do it. Could someone give me a brief info on what it is about? I fear spoilers, should I go to the wikia.
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Basically it's about a new RPG online game. You use a helmet-like system that transports you into the game. However, on the first day, when everyone was in, the creator locked the game. No one was able to log off on their own. If someone from the outside tried to remove the helmet, you'd die and if you died in the game, you died irl too. The only way to log off is to finish the game, which has 100 levels.

Basically it's just an amazing story of how the players try to get out of the game. If you've been thinking about watching it, all I can say is: Do it. I can't get enough of SAO.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New RP idea tell me what ya think Left_bar_bleue100/100New RP idea tell me what ya think Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm

The classic "locked in a virtual world" story. Hmm. I'll give it a try, I guess.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:42 pm

sounds interesting i'll have to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:05 am

im in
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 am

I am in. Keep me informed on it.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Time to make the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP idea tell me what ya think   New RP idea tell me what ya think Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP idea tell me what ya think

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1