Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

kirafalon

Leona

New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it Empty
PostSubject: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:41 am

So i was thinking of starting an RP that's easy and fun to do. So what better way than doing a Pokemon Rescue Team RP. The rules are simple missions will be given weekly and it would have to be done by the end of the week to give player time to get on and post and not let the RP get stuck.

As for the Pokemon it can be any Pokemon from any season except the legendary ones. You will start out with the first stage evolution Pokemon and as you do missions or battle other players you will gain exp and gain new attacks and evolve.

If you battle another player you have to inform either Shino or me to be the referee and the third neutral party please guys in the battles be realistic, dot go all god mode in the battle.

Now for the evolutions if your Pokemon doesn't need anything special just keep leveling up and you will get to the last stage. If your Pokemon is like Onyx or Golem that need trade to evolve well you will just keep leveling up and you will get there.

As for the stone evolution Pokemon they will have to buy there stone in the store that will supply the Pokemon with items for there missions well guys hope you like it and tell me what you think
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it Left_bar_bleue100/100New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 am

its awesome I choose you Dratini
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:44 am

i wanna be phanpy!!! PHANPY FTW!
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:47 am

I CALL EEVEE
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Neverendles

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:09 am

No Legendary Pokemon, but what about Pokemon like Shaymin and Phione which are rare Pokemon not a Legendary?
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:13 am

shaymin is legendary and phione also here use this http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/national
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it Left_bar_bleue100/100New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 am

Treecko! This is one of the few RP's that I am specifically excited for ^^
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:53 am

then join and create your treecko
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:10 am

It's nice. Gl with ur rp Kira.
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:39 pm

thanks Taisa you can join if you like. I'm waiting to see how this one goes to make a more serious one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it   New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it Empty

Back to top Go down

New easy and fun RP Idea tell me what you think about it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1