Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decks that Sync a lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Decks that Sync a lot Left_bar_bleue100/100Decks that Sync a lot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Decks that Sync a lot Empty
PostSubject: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Anyone know a deck that syncs a lot? i need to build some. Don't make me regret doing this plz :/ also i cant do quasar :/ so plz dont post it. he seems really complicated to summon.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:23 pm

X-Sabers, Junk Doppel, Plant Synchro, Karakuri, Fableds, T.G., etc.
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Decks that Sync a lot Left_bar_bleue100/100Decks that Sync a lot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Lavals are all about syching the ultimate strategy is milling your tuners to the grave and making use of the non tuners and the 200 def's to reindle into multiple sychros per turn....outside of the sychro tooldbox they can also be used to make the biggest dragons in the game red nova and quasar....but are not limited to those and have other great monster they can access such ass ancient flamvell diet laval stennon laval dragon and dragunetc etc
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Guys, he never used them before, he wants something easy to play so he learns the basics. I'd recommend Karakuri for starters.
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:24 pm

TheCoolest wrote:
Anyone know a deck that syncs a lot? i need to build some. Don't make me regret doing this plz :/ also i cant do quasar :/ so plz dont post it. he seems really complicated to summon.

to learn quasar thats me the best choice check my profile in DN you will know.
i have donr 3 quasar lots of times.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:18 pm

cool have you ever looked into the synchron archtype they basically synchro alot best thing to have is level eater in grave and you can start the catnage from there
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Infernity. Infernity all the way, and if you need help on it, I can help you. It was the deck I used last night when teaching you how to synchro summon.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:27 pm

but with infernitys dont you need like no hand at all
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:51 pm

yea i may not be 2 good at that :/ also slayer did u know u joined on april fools day
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Decks that Sync a lot Left_bar_bleue84/84Decks that Sync a lot Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:59 am

I would also recommend starting with a Synchron Warrior deck, or a Quickdraw DandyWarrior as it were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decks that Sync a lot   Decks that Sync a lot Empty

Back to top Go down

Decks that Sync a lot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1